Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I didn't know there was a market for 70.3 Swim Caps
Quote | Reply
on eBay: 70.3 swim caps...people want to buy them? I also thought they were latex, not silicone????

http://www.ebay.com/...N-70-3-/142235661489
Quote Reply
Re: I didn't know there was a market for 70.3 Swim Caps [cestmoi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just for grins, I emailed the seller (probably far, far, away somewhere in Asia) about this. I will not hold my breath waiting for a response ;-)

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: I didn't know there was a market for 70.3 Swim Caps [cestmoi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did an olympic last year where they were handing out random swim caps from previous random triathlons. I never asked I assumed they got them cheap to cut down on costs. I would imagine some leftover caps are sold off from races.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: I didn't know there was a market for 70.3 Swim Caps [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably find them on "let it go" now as well.
Quote Reply
Re: I didn't know there was a market for 70.3 Swim Caps [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL - keep us updated! ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does not surprise me at all
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cestmoi wrote:
LOL - keep us updated! ;)

And much to my surprise, this is what I got as a response:

"One of the packages indicated it was silicone, but this could have been from my other non IRONMAN caps. I do have a white UCLA cap and this package is most likely from that cap. I'll have to change the listings, thank you for pointing this out."

I have more than my fair share of race swim caps, so no matter what they're made of, I'm not interested ;-)

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply