Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 Mavic Ksyrium Elite front + parts only rear $150
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is a set of Mavic Ksryium Elites with a very terrible sales pitch:

I bought these used late summer of 2015, and used them for training wheels every since. They are my second set of Elites (now on my third set) and I've always thought they provided a lot of bang for the buck.

In May of last year my chain went over the top of the cassette and locked up the rear wheel, causing damage to the hub. I do not feel comfortable riding on it, and would not recommend anyone else do so. With the missing material on the hub, I assume failure is imminent and could cause a bad crash.

When I called Mavic to see about a repair, I was quoted $260 which is probably more than the wheel is worth. I also had them check the serial numbers. They advised me that they are 2011s, not 2014s. They also advised me that the rear has been serviced at Mavic, and that their service department likely had record of what work had been performed. I was too lazy to wait for them to transfer me. The serial numbers are visible in the pictures if you'd like to call and get more information. Let me know if you find anything interesting!

Front wheel appears to be in good condition which is basically what I'm selling. Unless you have a death wish or are just very daring, I'd imagine you'd use the rear for parts or a conversation piece.

I just spun both wheels and they appear to be true, but I have not had them trued. At $25 a wheel, I figured it wasn't worth investing 33% of my selling price.

So there you have it. I'm sure my description has you jumping up and down to paypal me $150 + shipping (I've got an OEM Mavic box that I'll use and I do have a FedEx account that will save you a few bucks), but I only sell under full disclosure hence my riveting sales pitch.

Shoot me an email if you'd like to start a transfer of funds or have more questions as I don't get on here enough to respond to your posts in a timely manner:

rich.wu@sbcglobal.net
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Mavic Ksyrium Elite front + parts only rear $150 [greenlawnracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More pix
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Mavic Ksyrium Elite front + parts only rear $150 [greenlawnracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in disbelief that I posted such a compelling marketing campaign and I have yet to get one person screaming for my paypal address?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Buy me
Quote Reply