Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Deadpool trailer
Quote | Reply
New trailer for the second Deadpool movie. You can also see this at the beginning of Logan in the theaters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ezsReZcxU

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: New Deadpool trailer [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So looking forward to the next one!

P.S. Is Stan Lee going to live forever?
Last edited by: johnnybefit: Mar 4, 17 18:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes! Although most sequels suck so I am keeping my fingers that crossed this one will be different and not disappoint. Now I can't decide if I want to go to Logan tomorrow or rent Dead pools and stay at home.
Quote Reply
Re: New Deadpool trailer [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go see Logan. It's pretty good.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rent? What is this ? 1995?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't like the trailer but soooooo excited for 2019 when it comes out on hbo !!!

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: New Deadpool trailer [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wife and I walked out on the first one.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: New Deadpool trailer [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Rent? What is this ? 1995?

VHS baby
Quote Reply
Re: New Deadpool trailer [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: TimeIsUp: Mar 5, 17 8:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Something seriously wrong with you two.

Quote Reply
Re: New Deadpool trailer [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Something seriously wrong with you two.

Theater was packed.

Movie was lame.

We just weren't feeling it.

Lasted about 30 minutes.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The movie was funny but packed theatres do suck. That's why I rarely go to theatres and if I do the movies been out for a few weeks already.

I only go to theatres if I really, really want to watch it. Otherwise it will look good enough in my tv at a later date. Dead pool was on my tv.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChrisT wrote:
Yes! Although most sequels suck so I am keeping my fingers that crossed this one will be different and not disappoint. Now I can't decide if I want to go to Logan tomorrow or rent Dead pools and stay at home.

Yeah, the appeal of the original Deadpool was the anti-hero aspect of the superhero. It was new, fresh, and opposite what we had seen over the years. Now that we have seen it, it will lack that freshness of the original. That certainly doesn't mean it will suck b/c it wasn't just the newness of it that held appeal. But, I wonder about this.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: New Deadpool trailer [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
ChrisT wrote:

Yeah, the appeal of the original Deadpool was the anti-hero aspect of the superhero. It was new, fresh, and opposite what we had seen over the years. Now that we have seen it, it will lack that freshness of the original. That certainly doesn't mean it will suck b/c it wasn't just the newness of it that held appeal. But, I wonder about this.

I'm not too worried. Of course it won't be completely new anymore, but it will still generally be unlike the rest of the crop of superhero movies.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
JSA wrote:
ChrisT wrote:

I'm not too worried. Of course it won't be completely new anymore, but it will still generally be unlike the rest of the crop of superhero movies.

You're probably thinking "Whose balls did I have to fondle to get my very own movie"? I can't tell you his name, but it rhymes with 'pullverine.'”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
New trailer for the second Deadpool movie. You can also see this at the beginning of Logan in the theaters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ezsReZcxU

Anyone else notice that the movie theatre in thr background was playing Logan?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
JSA wrote:
ChrisT wrote:

Yeah, as long as it has the same spirit as the original, I think it will be fine. I loved the first one, really looking forward to the sequel. I had gotten really tired of the standard super hero movie fare, which seem to have devolved into one long super dynamic fight sequence with more and more special effects.