Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bellevue & Seattle Washington Swimming & Running Suggestions??
Quote | Reply
I'm starting a new job next week and I'll be traveling to Bellevue WA quite often. I'm a member of 24hr but the one close to my hotel/office doesn't have a pool. Suggestions for pools in the Bellevue area?

I'll have a car on weekends and looking for some run route suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Giddy up, there's no reason to look behind you, you're not heading that way.
Quote Reply
Re: Bellevue & Seattle Washington Swimming & Running Suggestions?? [AustinDuDude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depending on where you are in Bellevue:

Bellevue Club - awesome pools, and never crowded.
Pro Club - 148th and about 40th, right on the border with Redmond. Two lap pools, but can be crowded, with lap swimmers when the kids are practicing in the second pool. I've gotten in here regularly with an IHRSA card from my home gym - $15 per day.
LA Fitness Downtown Bellevue has one. Sometimes good, other times, meh... it's a pool at a "production fitness club". I bet you understand. ;-)
Hyatt Downtown Bellevue - don't know that it takes to get in here. I have swum there a bunch when staying at the hotel. It's just a touch short of 25Y (don't ask my why people build pools that are one stroke short...), so you feel like a hero when you look at your garmin.

dan
Last edited by: epsdan: Mar 3, 17 14:49
Quote Reply
Re: Bellevue & Seattle Washington Swimming & Running Suggestions?? [AustinDuDude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bellevue Aquatic Center is a very clean pool, and if you can make noon swims their Masters swim is the best one I've been to due to an excellent coach.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
since you've got a car, the sammamish river trail that goes north out of marymoor park (the park is bit east in redmond) is flat and goes as far as you'd like for running. There's also a very hilly powerline trail that runs east off the river trail about 2 1/2 miles north of the park.
Quote Reply
Re: Bellevue & Seattle Washington Swimming & Running Suggestions?? [chrisesposito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone for you replies

Giddy up, there's no reason to look behind you, you're not heading that way.
Quote Reply
Re: Bellevue & Seattle Washington Swimming & Running Suggestions?? [heliskyr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
heliskyr wrote:
Bellevue Aquatic Center is a very clean pool, and if you can make noon swims their Masters swim is the best one I've been to due to an excellent coach.
x2 on this. They also swim in the lake once a week in the summer months.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry didn't see this earlier. I just posted this about running:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=6245616#p6245616

Yes Bellevue Aquatic Center rocks. It is a 25y pool though. Best pool in the state is King County Aquatic Center in Federal Way, if you make it out there. 50m Olympic pool.
Quote Reply