Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone interested in buying wholesale lot of triathlon clothing and swim gear?
Quote | Reply
I have about 300 pieces of Zerod triathlon clothing (tri suits, tri tops and shorts) and swim wear (men's and women's) and swim gear (pull buoys, paddles and kickboards) that I'm selling off at approx 75% off retail value. If you might be interested, please PM me and I can get you information on exactly what's available and the price.

Wanting to sell as a whole, so serious inquiries only please!
Last edited by: VanCityJ: Mar 3, 17 13:11
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone interested in buying wholesale lot of triathlon clothing and swim gear? [VanCityJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is everything all one size? and is it all like a men's medium or mixed sizes and sexes?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone interested in buying wholesale lot of triathlon clothing and swim gear? [jczech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's all mixed sizes, sexy, styles and colours

----
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone interested in buying wholesale lot of triathlon clothing and swim gear? [VanCityJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

----
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HI, there. Can you PM the left over list, and price too? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone interested in buying wholesale lot of triathlon clothing and swim gear? [mine75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sent you a PM :)

----
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone interested in buying wholesale lot of triathlon clothing and swim gear? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Buyer fell through....anyone else interested?

----
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you OM the list and prices please? thanks!
Quote Reply