Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bingo. Look at her's and Ellen's audience. It's big.

Sanuk wrote:
It's crazy that it doesn't even seem implausible at this point.

Yeah but Oprah's only claim to fame is that she is a very wealthy celebrity, who worked hard and rose to fame with a television show and has never held any political office...oh, wait, never mind.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aarondb4 wrote:
Oprah is as racist as they come, no chance in hell.

Still waiting Dior someone to explain this. Google is failing me.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing she's racist like Trump is fascist.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Maybe Uma Thurman can be her running mate.

Oprah/Uma.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Mar 1, 17 16:25
Quote Reply
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I already told you. She had long been a clinton supporter and along comes some amateur who never had a real job or federal govt experience and she endorsed him. It was solely on him being black.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing she's racist like Trump is fascist.

I heard all Trump supporters also support the KKK so if those 2 did run, it would create a dilemma, who to vote for, who to vote for...

Quote Reply
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
It's crazy that it doesn't even seem implausible at this point.

Yeah but Oprah's only claim to fame is that she is a very wealthy celebrity, who worked hard and rose to fame with a television show and has never held any political office...oh, wait, never mind.

Do we know if she's ever filed bankruptcy? That would add some credibility.
Quote Reply
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do we know if she's ever filed bankruptcy? That would add some credibility.

I don't know but there will be some skeletons there and the media will find it.

Oops, I forgot, she is a Democrat so maybe not...

Quote Reply
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
I already told you. She had long been a clinton supporter and along comes some amateur who never had a real job or federal govt experience and she endorsed him. It was solely on him being black.

Or maybe she just liked him better and saw Clinton for what she was and continues to be... a very experienced and flawed candidate.

But carry on with the "she is a racist" meme.

===============
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She had avoided politics even as a clinton supporter. Never endorsing anybody because she didn't want to alienate her fan base. Why when obama was th candidate? Because she is no less tribal than anybody else who voted for obama based on his skin color.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She's much more intelligent and widely read than Trump and wouldn't need fact checking nearly as much. But that would probably work against her with American voters.
Quote Reply
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
She had avoided politics even as a clinton supporter. Never endorsing anybody because she didn't want to alienate her fan base. Why when obama was th candidate? Because she is no less tribal than anybody else who voted for obama based on his skin color.

Maybe.

Or maybe she was inspired by him. Lots of people were.

===============
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
You really think she would crush him? Why do you say that?

I couldn't bring myself to vote for either one of them.

I generally don't indulge in the celebrity hatefest that a lot of folks seem to revel in, but I really, really can't stand Oprah.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:

oh well then, obviously a racist.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:

And the donkeys are the race baiters. Yup.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Never had a real job? Let's see....
  • Ran Illinois Project Vote in 1991-1992
  • Community organizing for 3 years to get his feet on the ground with real issues that real people experience
  • 8 years in Illinois state senate
  • 4 years as a U.S. Senator
  • Professor at U. Chicago law school, one of the best in the country

This was a guy who worked his way up from his bootstraps, didn't have a $200+ million inheritance, and whose political/federal experience was much beefier than the current POTUS whom you endorsed. He was a guy whose platform was far more inspirational and inspiring toward the possibilities of a different political climate than Clinton's.

You can gripe about his performance in office all you want, and rightly so on many accounts, but to label someone as racist because of their endorsement of him during the primaries and call him an amateur is absurd even for you, particularly when you were on board the Trump train.

TheForge wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: "Trump vs Oprah would be the most epic race in American history. MAKE THIS HAPPEN..." [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This was a guy who worked his way up from his bootstraps, didn't have a $200+ million inheritance, and whose political/federal experience was much beefier than the current POTUS whom you endorsed.

The thing I remember about Obama's campaign is at the GOP convention prior to the election. Rudy Gulliani got up and openly mocked Obama for his work as a "community organizer" as if it was absurd that someone with an excellent law degree and good marks would choose to work for the poor in Chicago instead of doing a real job. Then, the same Guliani jumped on the Trump bandwagon and praised someone who inherited money and essentially worked tirelessly to promote himself and pad his bank account.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I don't get it. It's as if that experience of his is invalid because it wasn't for the "right people" and was for the underclass instead. Had he been a corporate attorney or a lobbyist working on behalf of corporate interests it would have been viewed as positive experience. Instead because he worked to directly advocate for those who need it the most it's viewed as a negative & invalid experience.

Sanuk wrote:
This was a guy who worked his way up from his bootstraps, didn't have a $200+ million inheritance, and whose political/federal experience was much beefier than the current POTUS whom you endorsed.

The thing I remember about Obama's campaign is at the GOP convention prior to the election. Rudy Gulliani got up and openly mocked Obama for his work as a "community organizer" as if it was absurd that someone with an excellent law degree and good marks would choose to work for the poor in Chicago instead of doing a real job. Then, the same Guliani jumped on the Trump bandwagon and praised someone who inherited money and essentially worked tirelessly to promote himself and pad his bank account.
Quote Reply

Prev Next