Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2-Spoke Wheel - huge aero claims: "LOWEST air resistance of ALL existing wheels" [PieterAben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd love to get my hands on this wheel for when I go in the tunnel later this summer to see how it did on my bike and vs 1 or 2 other wheels.

Would that be possible?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: 2-Spoke Wheel - huge aero claims: "LOWEST air resistance of ALL existing wheels" [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Real test data would be great on this
Quote Reply
Re: 2-Spoke Wheel - huge aero claims: "LOWEST air resistance of ALL existing wheels" [boing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
boing wrote:
Hi Eric,

How have you found the two spoke so far. Looks interesting and ancedotal reports suggest it is quite fast but a bit heavy. I thought it was unreasonably wide (24mm outer) so a decent fit with 23mm tyres but sounds like you found it a bit narrow?

Cheers Tim

It is narrower than my ENVE for sure, that's really all I have to compare it to. I definitely didn't measure the wheel with calipers or anything. As for the two spoke thoughts . . . I think it looks cool, so that's my primary reason for using it. It might be faster than my ENVE or it might be slower, I doubt the difference is much. I've raced it in two HIM and my results seem normal or good compared to my wattage. No complaints.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: 2-Spoke Wheel - huge aero claims: "LOWEST air resistance of ALL existing wheels" [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cheers Eric,

Fits in with the rough testing bike radar did where they thought is was around 2 seconds quicker on than test circuit than an the Enve' s so not much it in especial if you swap out the rear wheels for a disc.
Quote Reply

Prev Next