Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dear TNO'ers Startmeup has invaded our forum please take him back. We don't want him.
Quote | Reply
21 posts all of which have taken place in 2 days. He is spewing his typical garbage and posting his links to the militant newsgroups he subscibes to. Beware ST'ers you are dealing with a completely different kind of moron with this guy.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Last edited by: Erik Clark: Nov 19, 05 9:38
Quote Reply
Re: Dear TNO'ers Startmeup has invaded our forum please take him back. We don't want him. [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who the hell is Startmeup? Never heard of him.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Dear TNO'ers Startmeup has invaded our forum please take him back. We don't want him. [JulianInEngland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...i?username=Startmeup;

I would link you to some of his diatribes on TNO but they have all been deleted.

Quote Reply
Re: Dear TNO'ers Startmeup has invaded our forum please take him back. We don't want him. [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Erik--this is so unlike you.
Quote Reply
Re: Dear TNO'ers Startmeup has invaded our forum please take him back. We don't want him. [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where's the love, Erik? Where is the love, man?

T.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do you hate free speech?

Nothing wrong with startmeup. He's got something to say. Most of it makes sense although I don't agree with it.
Quote Reply
Re: Dear TNO'ers Startmeup has invaded our forum please take him back. We don't want him. [tritnow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't call the sites that he highlights militant, though they're certainly right-wing. I've been over to that Mudville Gazette site a few times (and the Daily Kos and others from the other side of aisle, too).

"Reactionary" might be more descriptive. I guess it's all in how you look at all of these sites through the lens your own (or my own, or somebody's own) beliefs. I think maybe him and Erik have mixed it up a few times. But, that's what we live for over here on Dan's wonderful, wonderful SLOWTWITCH.COM website (excuse the shameless pandering....I'm trying to score some swag ;-)

T.
Quote Reply
Re: Dear TNO'ers Startmeup has invaded our forum please take him back. We don't want him. [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Erik--this is so unlike you.
I know, I gotta let go. Reading this guys posts just get under my skin. Probably exactly what he likes.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be happy to explain them to you. You sound as if you're still stuck on stupid.

I'll try and speak slower just for you.

I guess my cites of the NYT, Washington Post, St. Louis Dispatch and the LAT aren't left enough for you.

Militant newsgroups? Do any of those actually exist? What would they be?

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.
Last edited by: Startmeup: Nov 19, 05 18:04
Quote Reply
Re: Dear TNO'ers Startmeup has invaded our forum please take him back. We don't want him. [Startmeup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uh, oh......sounds like startmeup and Erik have a "history" ;-) Don't worry, we've got a few pairs with the same sort of thing going on, too, on this board.

I smell a big smackdown coming on. Yeah!

T.
Quote Reply
Re: Dear TNO'ers Startmeup has invaded our forum please take him back. We don't want him. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would say it appears that Erik has a "thing" since I'm not sure who he is. But that's okay. I never discriminate against those less fortunate or able.
Quote Reply
Re: Dear TNO'ers Startmeup has invaded our forum please take him back. We don't want him. [Startmeup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ya know startmeup you start me don't ever stop ever stop ever stop

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Dear TNO'ers Startmeup has invaded our forum please take him back. We don't want him. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, you make this grown man cry.

T.
Quote Reply