Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: A little reminder for those who want Trump impeached... [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
Unlike the other posters in here I think this is pretty diverse. You have a black guy, a sub 3 marathoner, a free mason, and 1 cross dresser.

Who's the cross dresser? Hatch?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: A little reminder for those who want Trump impeached... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mad Dog.

I'll let you guess who the closet gay is.

Duffy wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:
Unlike the other posters in here I think this is pretty diverse. You have a black guy, a sub 3 marathoner, a free mason, and 1 cross dresser.

Quote Reply
Re: A little reminder for those who want Trump impeached... [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
Mad Dog.

I'll let you guess who the closet gay is.

Duffy wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:

Either Sessions or Nunchucks...or both.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: A little reminder for those who want Trump impeached... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since it takes 2/3 of senators to impeach a president if Trump gets impeached he will have to do something outrageous enough that Republicans feel okay going back to their districts for re-election having impeached him. If it is that outrageous democrats will play along. Besides if Pence is president he becomes the presumptive nominee in the next election and I think the democrats are okay with that. So choosing Pence does little for Trump's survival prospects for impeachment anyway.

Duffy wrote:
BarryP wrote:
Trump's problem isn't that he's a Republican. Its that he's Trump. Get rid of Trump and we won't have President Trump anymore.

Not a fan of Pence, but I'd take him over Trump.

Well, this post is directed more at liberals. Pretty much everyone hates Trump but he's no conservative.

Liberals who want to impeach Trump will end up getting one of the most right wing presidents we've ever had.

I said in a thread on Trump's VP choice that Trump went with Pence because he has good survival instincts. Pence, policy wise, would be much worse (in a liberal's mind).

But since you're not a liberal I'm sure you'd be just fine with Pence's pro-life, anti-gay, Christian based policies... :)

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
I identify as King Duffy! now.

"King? Well, I didn't vote for you."

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: A little reminder for those who want Trump impeached... [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Travis R wrote:
Duffy wrote:

If I say you voted for me then you voted for me. I identify as your elected King who got 100% of the vote.

If you don't admit that you voted for me you are an anti-science bigot hater.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Travis R wrote:
Duffy wrote:

If I say you voted for me then you voted for me. I identify as your elected King who got 100% of the vote.

"Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! If there's ever going to be any progress--"

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
Quote Reply
Re: A little reminder for those who want Trump impeached... [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Travis R wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Travis R wrote:
Duffy wrote:

"Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! If there's ever going to be any progress--"

Watch it buddy, or I'll demonstrate how the violence is inherent in the system!

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Travis R wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Travis R wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Watch it buddy, or I'll demonstrate how the violence is inherent in the system!

"HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!"

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
Quote Reply

Prev Next