Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Can a conservative explain the repeated use "Democrat Party" to me? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nah, people use it in here all the time. Pretty sure I've used it. Didn't realize anyone took offense.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Can a conservative explain the repeated use "Democrat Party" to me? [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
Nah, people use it in here all the time. Pretty sure I've used it. Didn't realize anyone took offense.

Of all the dirty low down ....

I'll have to add it to the list of outrages.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Can a conservative explain the repeated use "Democrat Party" to me? [rittermike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you always so intolerant of inconsequential things? Do you need a safe space, coloring books and crayons because you get so upset over the use of Democrat Party?

Don

Tri-ing to have fun. Anything else is just a bonus!
Quote Reply
Re: Can a conservative explain the repeated use "Democrat Party" to me? [rittermike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never heard anyone say Democrat Party till last year. Before then it was always Democratic Party. But then along came wikileaks with the emails from within the Party and . . . .

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply

Prev Next