Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: why is the sport of Tri diminishing? [BIKE3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BIKE3 wrote:
I go back as far as Bud Light 1986, and I still enjoy the sunrise of a Sprint(5x) or Olympic(1x) distance races/year.

Michigan has... by what appears to be from the vibrant activity of a transition area - a thriving short course vitality most every weekend from June to mid-September. The courses and localities vary, with venues that offer multiple EZ low cost options for family or individual activities post-race.

The chance of my entering 1/2IM are remote. Ironman? Closer to never again, than remote (4x'er). The time, and cost commitment are far, far too prohibitive anymore. The desire pretty much died after the cost to ship a bike reached an altitude higher than the flight of the plane. Over the years, I have actually purchased race quality bikes, left them in training locals, and have saved money on transport over the years.

Sunrise. Race. Laugh. Pancakes. Nap. Beach. Laugh. Beer. Dinner. Vino. Campfire. Vino x 2.

Repeat next weekend x6.

gotta be , Dork brothers Hubbard lake TRi ( bud) and Three Rivers( pancakes). Loved those events . rubbin elbows with Sofia, Karen and Sheila .

sometimes
Last edited by: mustangchef: Feb 27, 17 5:58
Quote Reply

Prev Next