Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

And so it begins...
Quote | Reply
http://abc7news.com/...-resolution/1766412/

hilarious.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: And so it begins... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many more signatures are needed to get that secession measure on the ballot?
Quote Reply
Re: And so it begins... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Councilmember Gayle McLaughlin spearheaded the resolution, which calls congress to investigate the president's business holdings, something his critics believe are grounds for impeachment.

Will the investigation into Trumps business holdings take place before or after the investigation into the Clinton foundation?
Quote Reply
Re: And so it begins... [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
Quote:
Councilmember Gayle McLaughlin spearheaded the resolution, which calls congress to investigate the president's business holdings, something his critics believe are grounds for impeachment.

The POTUS should not be a for profit position...so many conflicts of interest (w/ Russia and the U.S.) it's so blatant. The question is can we impeach the whole cabinet...

Can't happen soon enough!
Quote Reply
Re: And so it begins... [ScrapIronSteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ScrapIronSteve wrote:
The POTUS should not be a for profit position...

Yes, because continuing to elect career politicians who have never lived in the real world has worked so well ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really? How much was Obama worth when he entered office? Clinton? I get that the sheep in the Democratic Party are upset and I get that most are too dumb to think for themselves but if you think Trump is going to get impeached due to the fact that he wasn't a career politician before taking office I have some beautiful ocean front property in the Nevada desert to sell you.

When do Dems begin to get a clue? Seriously, I worry that we are on the verge of becoming a one party country. The Democratic Party are imploding and seem to be happy about it.

ScrapIronSteve wrote:
Perseus wrote:
Quote:

The POTUS should not be a for profit position...so many conflicts of interest (w/ Russia and the U.S.) it's so blatant. The question is can we impeach the whole cabinet...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
Quote:

Will the investigation into Trumps business holdings take place before or after the investigation into the Clinton foundation?

Will Trump release his tax information before or after Clinton is in jail?

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Assuming for a minute that both did something illegal and that anyone actually cares. Would it be better to investigate the Clinton Foundation so you can charge a former President who hasn't been in office for 16 years and his wife who is not in government at all, or a sitting President?

Quote Reply
Re: And so it begins... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Assuming for a minute that both did something illegal and that anyone actually cares. Would it be better to investigate the Clinton Foundation so you can charge a former President who hasn't been in office for 16 years and his wife who is not in government at all, or a sitting President?

When did it become a binary choice?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: And so it begins... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Go after both. I don't care. Or just turn a blind eye to both.

How's that draining of the swamp thing going anyway?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
Quote:

No shit, Hillary should be impeached.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: And so it begins... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

If we can get CA to secede, pretty well!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

We'll take them. They gots good fruit. We can even provide them with all the water they'll ever need.

Quote Reply
Re: And so it begins... [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
Really? How much was Obama worth when he entered office? Clinton? I get that the sheep in the Democratic Party are upset and I get that most are too dumb to think for themselves but if you think Trump is going to get impeached due to the fact that he wasn't a career politician before taking office I have some beautiful ocean front property in the Nevada desert to sell you.

When do Dems begin to get a clue? Seriously, I worry that we are on the verge of becoming a one party country. The Democratic Party are imploding and seem to be happy about it.

ScrapIronSteve wrote:
Perseus wrote:
Quote:

I would consider myself a moderate conservative and am embarrassed to say so.

Grounds for impeachment:
He doesn't pay taxes
He doesn't know his job, AND he is not qualified to do the job
Countless conflicts of interest
Most of all it is clear he doesn't want to be president, or he wouldn't fuck up all the time.

Hell I could go on but really he's not worth it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Those things may all be true. But they don't necessarily meet the standard of high crimes and misdemeanors
Quote Reply
Re: And so it begins... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Perseus wrote:
Quote:

No shit, Hillary should be impeached.

She was. On Election Day.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Yes, because continuing to elect career politicians who have never lived in the real world has worked so well ...

... for you and every single person on this board, yes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

We'll take them. They gots good fruit. We can even provide them with all the water they'll ever need.

Not enough moose for you.

Quote Reply
Re: And so it begins... [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Quote:

... for you and every single person on this board, yes.

For me? Yeah, I'm a labor lawyer, so it's been awesome. For the American people at large? Highly debatable.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Not enough moose for you.

I nearly bought a shirt with a moose on it the other day. Alas, they only had XL.

If you ever come to town, I'll meet you wearing my Croafers, Costco Dad jeans and a moose shirt.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

It isn't and if any or both did something illegal, go after them.

I was just responding to a post there there was another deflection about but, but Clinton.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

They are draining the bottom feeders so that they can fill it with crocodiles.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
For me? Yeah, I'm a labor lawyer, so it's been awesome. For the American people at large? Highly debatable.

Certainly is. As I said, for virtually everyone here, it has been great. For most people in this country and the world, they live vastly better than folks a generation or two ago. One could argue that is in spite of all politicians, but that is a different debate....
Quote Reply