Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin 510, Enve Bottle Cages, Giro Empire SLX sz 43, Barfly Garmin TT Mount, Profile Design Aero E-Pack
Quote | Reply
For sale, all items are priced including shipping to anywhere CONUS.

SOLD Garmin 510 What you see is what you get, unit, charger, barfly outfront mount, and the stem mount. Computer was mounted on a spare bike and rarely used. Works great with no issues, the mounting tabs on the back are good as new.

Pair of Enve Bottle Cages $100: Brand new, don't want to split up right now. Retail for each is 70, so save $40

Giro Empire SLX, Black/Lime color size 43, $180. These technically had the cleats mounted on them but you can't tell. I might be able to pull these off as brand new in box but just want to be up front as there are some very minor scuffs on the carbon soles. Comes with additional insoles, laces, cleat mounting bolts, and shoe bag. Retail is $350, looks like the lowest price i can find on these right now are $245.

SOLD Barfly Garmin TT Mount : New in package, but the packaging got beat to crap in my toolbox. Never used.

SOLD Profile Design Aero E-Pack, Compact : New in package.

The Enve barcodes in case anyone is concerned about counterfeit

Last edited by: max power: Feb 22, 17 15:17
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 510, Enve Bottle Cages, Giro Empire SLX sz 43, Barfly Garmin TT Mount, Profile Design Aero E-Pack [max power] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sending PM for the garmin
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 510, Enve Bottle Cages, Giro Empire SLX sz 43, Barfly Garmin TT Mount, Profile Design Aero E-Pack [max power] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sending PM on e-pack
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'ed sent

2019 TeamZoot Southeast Region
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'd for the shoe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMed for the Enve cages.
Quote Reply