Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Redline Conquest Team Carbon Di2 frameset 54cm
Quote | Reply
I hate to sell this bike but I need to fund a travel bike, so my 2014 Redline Conquest Team Carbon Di2 54cm frameset is up for sale. Please note: THIS IS AN ELECTRONIC-ONLY FRAMESET. It was designed for Di2, should work fine with eTap, and EPS, not sure but it should work. There are no cable stop bosses or fittings for the bottom bracket cable guide.

Here is the description from Redline:

http://redlinebicycles.com/.../2014-conquest-team/

I had it set up with Ultegra 6870, an FSA Energy crankset, and a Stages power meter. Overall the frameset is in great shape. There are a few chips and scratches in the clearcoat, which is heavy. No carbon showing anywhere. I had a set of Raceblade XL fenders on it, and left the clear frame protection patches on, as you can see in the pictures. I can remove them upon request. It uses a 31.6mm seatpost and front derailleur clamp. I have an FSA carbon SL-K Di2 seatpost and a Shimano silver clamp available if needed.

This frame can be set up for canti/V brakes or QR disc. The rear disk mounts are built into the frame. To convert to disc you would need to add this fork:

http://www.niagaracycle.com/categori...only-red-black

Then add brakes and adapters. The rear dropouts and derailleur hanger can be switched between 130mm and 135mm. The frame will come with both sets. Also included are an FSA BB30 bottom bracket and tapered headset in good working condition, the 10mm top cap shown with the front brake cable guide, and the seatpost collar with the rear brake cable guide. The rear brake cable is run internally. The Park stand, hot tub, house, deck, and shed are not included.

As for tire clearance, there is plenty. The wheels in the picture have 32mm Kenda SB8 tires. I do not know how big a tire could be fit into the frame. I can take measurements if needed. This would make an awesome gravel bike.

The frame retails for $1400. I'd like to see $650 clear but I'm open to realistic offers.

Quote Reply