Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Democratic Gov Candidate
Quote | Reply
Please select this guy through primary. Please, please, please.

http://www.foxnews.com/...ex-life-details.html

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Democratic Gov Candidate [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know noting of the guy's politics but I can say we certainly need more people like him when it comes to discussing sexuality.

This country is so fucking prudish that a movie where dozens of people get violently killed can get a PG13 rating but if you show frontal nudity it will get an R or NC17.

Hell, I was asked to change the photos in my profile because they were too sexy so I replaced them with pics of women in burkas, Victorian dress and fundementalist Mormon garb and the (obstensibly) liberal, pro women's rights owner of this site was happy about the change.

Insanity.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Democratic Gov Candidate [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on the results of recent elections, this guy will win in a landslide...

“Noah has had both deep and casual sexual experiences with all kinds of women. He is an advocate of open relationships,” his campaign website says. “He’s had group sex and sex with married women. He has sent and received intimate texts and pictures, and occasionally recorded video during sex. Noah has always been forthright with his partners.”
Quote Reply
Re: Democratic Gov Candidate [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am sure he was quite forthright with all those partners in the midst of the group sex.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply