Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Lots of Cycling and Tri clothes. Updated Price Cuts!
Quote | Reply
Everything is in great condition with minimal use unless otherwise specified. Prices include shipping conus.

ALL Pictures here: https://goo.gl/...os/DBQLmF45X3yoqJAu7

1. TWIN SIX Bike Jersey - SOLD

2. TYR Trisuit - Medium, used twice on races - SOLD

3. PEARL iZUMI Bike Jersey - SOLD

4. CAPO Bike Jersey - Medium - SOLD

5. HINCAPIE Bike Jersey - XSmall (race cut) - $10

6. PACTIMO Tri tops and short - TRIWI Triathlon Team Kit, 2 tri tops and one tri short, (top with no zipper is brand new with no tags) - $40 for the entire kit

7. SUGOI RS Bike Shorts TRIWI Triathlon Team - Brand new without tags. Small (fit more like a medium) $50

8. PACTIMO Pro Kit: Three kits from the Sharecare Pro Racing Team.
SOLD

DESOTO kit Sold.
Last edited by: tribarbet: Mar 29, 18 6:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lots of Cycling and Tri clothes [tribarbet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DE SOTO 400 mile kit sold. Price cut on most items. If you're looking for some great training clothing this is your chance.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lots of Cycling and Tri clothes [tribarbet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the shorts with the green pad and what size?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lots of Cycling and Tri clothes [TriathlonJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those are size medium. I can do $60 just for the bibs, but I would rather sell as a set.
The ones with the green pad are the ones from the Pactimo kits. I have three sets (jersey and bibs). Super nice kits. First two sets include matching gloves. $80 for the set.
Third set doesn't include gloves. $60 for the set (has a small unthreaded section that I stopped and it is totally fine.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lots of Cycling and Tri clothes. Updated Price Cuts! [tribarbet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Price cuts on almost everything. Need these gone! Amazing gear that you can use for training or racing.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lots of Cycling and Tri clothes. Updated Price Cuts! [tribarbet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nice looking gear! Just to get a sense of clothing sizing, how big are you? Cheers.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lots of Cycling and Tri clothes. Updated Price Cuts! [Feddz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I just switched sponsors and teams hence the sale. I'm 5'7" and 141lbs. The small sizes (or medium that fit like small) fit well on me and the medium sizes are on the loose side.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Need these gone.
Quote Reply