Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

920xt freeze
Quote | Reply
Jus wondering if if anyone has had freezing issues with their 920xt. My battery went from 48% last night to -1% at 5am and I woke with the watch continuously vibrating. Was able to turn it off after a while.
However after charging it for several hours it won't turn back on. I don't even get a status bar when it is charging.
I do get a blurred very faint face on the watch that goes away.
Tried reset, and master reset with no luck. Anybody have tips for me to get my watch back to normal. Another master reset configuration perhaps??
Last edited by: Craigthomas: Feb 19, 17 21:12
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt freeze [Craigthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had this on occasion. I've needed a couple or three master resets to bring it back to life - and patience. But it has come back to life

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt freeze [PhilipShambrook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How did you perform your master reset? I have tried the power button for 15 seconds. Have also done the power button and the up and down arrow for 15 seconds. Is there another variation that works?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://the5krunner.com/...reboot-garmin-920xt/

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This happened to my daughter in Kona this year. We took it to the garmin guy and he messed with it for about 20 minutes then gave up and gave her a new one. She was just lucky garmin was there or we would have sent it in to them.
Quote Reply