Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Connect - no more import activity functionality?
Quote | Reply
It seems like the option to upload .fit/.tcx/etc files has disappeared - the only option is to manually enter activities... am I the only seeing this?

How weird.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect - no more import activity functionality? [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Plus sign top right.

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect - no more import activity functionality? [PhilipShambrook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That takes me to the "Add a Manual Activity" screen... but what happened to the screen that allowed me to upload files?

Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect - no more import activity functionality? [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The + sign has a pull down with 'import data' as one of them. You can now even just drop a file.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect - no more import activity functionality? [karlw2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahhh! That's where it went. Thank you for helping me find it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I found this page a few weeks ago and am loving it for importing files:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/import-data

Drag and drop to the browser window.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's also available as one of the options if you click on the person outline icon on the left.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect - no more import activity functionality? [jpbari] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it just me having trouble importing today? I drag and drop - it says uploaded and when I click to view, it takes me to Activities screen instead of to the ride I just imported, which is nowhere to be found!
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect - no more import activity functionality? [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here. More changes on the Garmin side around this I guess :)
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect - no more import activity functionality? [McNabb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm glad that isn't just me!!

I uploaded my TrainerRoad file to Garmin Connect, but then it doesn't appear under Activities. Garmin Connect did sync it with Strava though, so I suppose it must be stored on there somewhere.

Hope they get to the bottom of it soon. The more they try to improve Connect, worse it seems to get. In many ways I long for the simplicity of the old 'classic' interface!

-----
http://www.howesgreg.com
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect - no more import activity functionality? [BungleJapan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I noticed that Garmin has confirmed the issue, so hopefully a quick resolution coming. I imported them a few times, if they are there maybe I will end up having a huge bike week!
Quote Reply