Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Canadian Prime Minister Just in Trudeau a big hit with the womens in Europe....
Quote | Reply
....The German press is all over the guy, calling him the sexiest world leader. I just hope he isn't taking refugee policy advice from Angela.

Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Just in Trudeau a big hit with the womens in Europe.... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and smart as all get out --

somebody please try to get 45 to explain quantum computing
PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE :-)

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Just in Trudeau a big hit with the womens in Europe.... [raygovett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
raygovett wrote:

Easy, get a speechwriter to put it on a teleprompter like they did for the drama teacher running this country.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Just in Trudeau a big hit with the womens in Europe.... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
I just hope he isn't taking refugee policy advice from Angela.

Yet you criticize Trump's policies? Hmm
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Just in Trudeau a big hit with the womens in Europe.... [raygovett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
raygovett wrote:

There is always the alternative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5md7stG8kW8
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian Prime Minister Just in Trudeau a big hit with the womens in Europe.... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
I just hope he isn't taking refugee policy advice from Angela.

Yet you criticize Trump's policies? Hmm

You obviously don't know much about Merkel's policies. Not surprised. You nothing about Cuba either.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
raygovett wrote:

Dude, he's waaaay ahead of you.

Quote:
"I think that computers have complicated lives very greatly," the president-elect said Wednesday, speaking to reporters at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

"The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what is going on. And we have speed — we have a lot of other things, but I'm not sure we have the kind the security we need."

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
raygovett wrote:

Of for shit sakes, it's well established that it was set a up. And he got it wrong to boot!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought that dude in the picture was the guy who owns a basketball team in Texas and is on Shark Tank. Wait a minute . . . . you'd like him too.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply