Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Price Drop Colnago Flight Tri/TT bike Sram Red Zipp RTC Cobb (Large - 56 cm)
Quote | Reply
Used 2012 Colnago Flight Frameset (Size Large - 56 cm) with Sram Red Build, Cobb V Flow + Saddle and Zipp RTC Shifters. Drivetrain is 10 spd (Brakes are Sram Rival). The bottle cages and stem bracket are included (PLEASE NOTE THE BIKE WILL COME WITH THE SETBACK SEATPOST AS A CLOSE FRIEND WAS IN NEED OF THE STRAIGHT POST SHOWN IN THE PICTURES). Zipp clip-on aero bars with Easton Carbon base bar. The last picture shows a big paint chip on the top tube which happened the day I built the bike when I let the handlebar hit the top tube in the bed of my truck. This bike was not crashed. I have always wrapped a flat strip of Arundel bar tape and it blends with the paint perfectly as you can see from the prior pictures. Bottom bracket has smooth ceramic bearings. I can throw in a cheap set of training wheels also, if needed. Let me know if you have any questions. (Typical rock chips in a couple spots). Please message if you would like more pictures or more information about the bike.

$1,200.00 plus shipping (PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED)

Also, I will be listing a set of Blackwell Research 100's (Tubular deep carbon wheels). Will package together if interested.

Last edited by: chaindriven: Feb 28, 17 13:41
Quote Reply
Re: Colnago Flight Tri/TT bike Sram Red Zipp RTC Cobb (Large - 56 cm) [chaindriven] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump>>>
Quote Reply
Re: Colnago Flight Tri/TT bike Sram Red Zipp RTC Cobb (Large - 56 cm) [chaindriven] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump Price Drop >>>
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP >>>
Quote Reply