Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ultraman Florida 2017 [bojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Djuro,

Thank you for your support!

I'll crew for you if you come to Florida and do this race. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Ultraman Florida 2017 [boki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
boki wrote:
Hey Djuro,

Thank you for your support!

I'll crew for you if you come to Florida and do this race. :)

Hahaha! Maybe one day when I grow up :)

Congrats man! Unbelievable achievement
Quote Reply
Re: Ultraman Florida 2017 [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
robgray wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a top 6 this close before after day 1

I am excited to see what Tim Cronk can pull off in the day 3 double marathon

Shout out to Tim for his great performance made even more notable by the fact that he's 20 years older than most of the other guys in the top 10. Great athlete and a great guy, I'd be stoked if I'm half as fast as him when I'm in my 50s.
Quote Reply
Re: Ultraman Florida 2017 [tgarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dev and Trevor, Thanks so much for the shout out and kind words .... Thought I actually had a chance for top 5 going in but we can't control who shows up and the competition was very strong.... Total respect for every athlete out there and specially those that beat me... In the end I am very pleased with Ultraman Florida, my performance of all 3 days , and earning the M50-59 course record by 1hr and 55min....

Shout out to all those involved putting on UMFL, Chuck Kemeny, Jen McVeay,Steve King, Curtis, Leslie, Jane, the entire UMFL staff , volunteers, ALL CREWS, and ALL ATHLETES it was an amazing experience.....

Shout out to all those on my crew who gave of the most valuable thing on this planet "their time" and got me to the finish line as efficiently as possible... Heather Webber, Steve West and Scott Rennick...

Shout out to Jim Soroka, my friend , swim mentor, and KONA finisher who had originally signed up to Crew me for this race but passed away in an accident last summer . He was with me on my Road ID bracelet and on my shoulder the entire time.... I did it Jimmy!

tgarson wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:
robgray wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a top 6 this close before after day 1

I am excited to see what Tim Cronk can pull off in the day 3 double marathon

Shout out to Tim for his great performance made even more notable by the fact that he's 20 years older than most of the other guys in the top 10. Great athlete and a great guy, I'd be stoked if I'm half as fast as him when I'm in my 50s.
Quote Reply

Prev Next