Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

To hell with the press conference. Dates off twitter....
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: To hell with the press conference. Dates off twitter.... [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Courtside seats at a Brooklyn Nets game? How much did someone pay him to take them?

Did they stop at Burger King on the way?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: To hell with the press conference. Dates off twitter.... [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She's in the SI swimsuit issue and she's spectacular!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's awesome. It's great to see people making wagers on the net and keeping their word.

I wonder how the date went?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: To hell with the press conference. Dates off twitter.... [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I saw something in my news feed that she'd be open to a second date.

Huge PR move though... her handlers know whats up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She's super hot and all... but the Nets?!?
Quote Reply
Re: To hell with the press conference. Dates off twitter.... [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's cool, I hope we can keep updated on their budding romance, here in the Lava Room.

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: To hell with the press conference. Dates off twitter.... [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, no.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i think they look cute together.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: To hell with the press conference. Dates off twitter.... [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that this thread is useless without the swimsuit issue pics of her.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
It's great to see people making wagers on the net and keeping their word

Hopefully this trend eventually makes its way to ST. Still waiting for my payout
Quote Reply
Re: To hell with the press conference. Dates off twitter.... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

BLeP wrote:
I think that this thread is useless without the swimsuit issue pics of her.
Quote Reply
Re: To hell with the press conference. Dates off twitter.... [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply