Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Stephen Miller: Don't question the Overlord [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Guffaw wrote:
How can any right thinking person, Republican or Democrat, not be worried that this administration is eroding the principles of liberty upon which America was founded.

Quote Reply
Re: Stephen Miller: Don't question the Overlord [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
How can any right thinking person, Republican or Democrat, not be worried that this administration is eroding the principles of liberty upon which America was founded.

Last edited by: OneGoodLeg: Feb 16, 17 14:50
Quote Reply
Re: Stephen Miller: Don't question the Overlord [cholla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cholla wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
TheForge wrote:
To be fair, every political campaign and every administration has this guy. Anybody who has worked a national party supported campaign knows a guy like him. They are a dime a dozen in Washington. Just usually they don't get much airtime if any at all.

When you say every administration has one of these guys, you mean his sanctimonious jerk persona, or his bigoted racist persona? Or maybe he's matured. To be fair, we probably all would like to forget some of the things we said and did in high school, but telling people you could no longer be their friends b/c of their race is pretty douchy, to say the least.

Not defending him in the least - but this part doesn't quite pass the smell test for me. So did he have a switch that got flipped one day. He's friends with people of other "races" and then one day he suddenly decides he can't be? To top it off, it didn't sound as if they all happened on the same day. Like I said, it doesn't quite pass the smell test.

You're not defending him? Sounds to me like you don't believe the accounts of who he is - a raging, white supremacist asshole. In other words, a not atypical Trump supporter.

Sounds like you like to jump to conclusions regarding anyone who doesn't attack anything Trump 24/7. Nothing I said defended him against accusations that he is a bigot or an asshole. I just pointed out a portion of the story that I felt had holes in it. But don't let that stop your irrational rage and belief of every negative thing written or said about Trump and his staff.
Quote Reply
Re: Stephen Miller: Don't question the Overlord [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Guffaw wrote:

Awesome. I was listening to hat album and thinking of his version of in the flesh.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Stephen Miller: Don't question the Overlord [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like he might want to feel the warm thrill of confusion... I wore my crossed hammer shirt recently and SOMEONE finally knew what it was. Heathens.
Quote Reply
Re: Stephen Miller: Don't question the Overlord [triguy98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are there any queers in the theatre tonight? Get em up against the wall. And there's one in the spot light he don't look right to me... get him up against the wall. That that one looks Jewish and that ones a c..n. Who let all this riff raff into the room. There one smoking a joint and another with spots. If I had my way, I have all of you shot.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply

Prev Next