Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Back pain!
Quote | Reply
I'm no stranger to back pain, been dealing with it for years. Had 2 surgeries in 2009 to get things under control where I could sit/sleep. The nerve pain was out of control for a couple of years. Finally couldn't take it anymore ....Surgery helped with that and no nerve pain since.

Now the new way my back keeps fucking me is annular tears. I've had 3 tears within a year. This shit is getting old fast! Once it happens, it's almost a week before I can walk or sleep, trying to sit, wipe ass and getting in and out of a car is brutal!

Whining like a little bitch I know!
Quote Reply
Re: Back pain! [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i feel ya, back pain sucks. ive had sciatica pain on and off for 8 years. its horrible at times.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Sorry to hear about this!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I feel your pain, brother. I just had a two-level discectomy three weeks ago. Back pain sucks...those that have never had it have NO idea what suffering is.
Quote Reply
Re: Back pain! [MikeH in MD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MikeH in MD wrote:
I feel your pain, brother. I just had a two-level discectomy three weeks ago. Back pain sucks...those that have never had it have NO idea what suffering is.
how are you progressing after the surgery...Pain gone?

I really don't want to have to go under the knife again but this is just getting old.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my first annular tear last April, still not right, can't run and have to take at least 75mg of diclofenac a day to feel 'normal'. If I drop the anti-inflammatory I'm fucked and can't do anything. I've gotten to the point I can drive to work (40-45) minutes without praying for death.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just read a piece on this in a recent publication yesterday, WSJ, NYT..not sure which one..I’m sure you can find it . Anyways , they said stay away from opiates. I would try acupuncture. They did cover massage and yoga. A few years ago I cured mine with cold water therapy. Just treading water in a cold lake for a half an hour at a time. Worked AMAZING. Instant relief. Of course you need a cool lake, “plenty here in Michigan.
Half hour in lake Superior and you”ll never feel anything again!haaa

sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: Back pain! [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven't touched an touched an opiate, and won't, save for immediate post-surgery if that ever happens.

My PT does dry needling with electro-stimulation, seems to work pretty good.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply