Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

This place is getting stale...
Quote | Reply
Is it just me or does anyone else wish PubliusValerius would bring his talents to the LR?
Quote Reply
Re: This place is getting stale... [Dixie Normus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dixie Normus wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else wish PubliusValerius would bring his talents to the LR?

Nope. He's a wanker.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Who?

Last edited by: Sanuk: Feb 14, 17 14:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
His talent for being a jackass?

Not particularly.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If Dixie Norums then why not PubliusValerius?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why don't you spicen things up a little? Dan seems to be trolling daily now. That crap that comes out of his mouth is easy to attack if you put the least effort into it. Most of us just don't bother since he lives in a bubble. I mean look at his latest rant. That all the gains republicans have made have been from a deliberate and well planned effort to dumb down America. Ok. Not going to even go there to debate. I just take comfort in knowing the next four years, eight at the course the dems are going will suck really bad for him and people who think like him. No need to debate. We won.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You mean that real estate hack whose profession is full of charlatans and tools?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's posted in the LR at least once I think.

Careful what you wish for. I have a feeling if you say his name 3 x's he will show up.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Um, who are you again?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dixie Normus wrote:

I miss Hotman123 & his SWAGGER !!!!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: This place is getting stale... [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pedalsaurustex and Record10Carbon were pretty cool.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: This place is getting stale... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Um, who are you again?

A dual account of a LR regular. I think he was outed, but I cannot remember his primary username.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: This place is getting stale... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ben Dover

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hugh G. Rection.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Republicunt circle jerks get stale pretty fast.
Quote Reply
Re: This place is getting stale... [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Welcome back, Davey!!!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
Dixie Normus wrote:

I think he MUST have violated the contract that he had with his WIFE.
Quote Reply
Re: This place is getting stale... [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
japarker24 wrote:
Dixie Normus wrote:

The best thing about that dude was that people would actually try to argue with him about shit like sex contracts. . I think I even fell into that trap briefly. So bizarre.
Quote Reply
Re: This place is getting stale... [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
japarker24 wrote:
Dixie Normus wrote:

The best thing about that dude was that people would actually try to argue with him about shit like sex contracts. . I think I even fell into that trap briefly. So bizarre.

x2

Quote Reply