Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Talk to me about subcompact handguns. [NeedMoreEngine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.springfield-armory.com/prod-xdpstl-sub-compact.shtml
Quote Reply
Re: Talk to me about subcompact handguns. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any smaller glock , as the cops says " why carry a heavy gun that you will never use " . Mountains of used riggs at 400 - $500 , dont get a 9mm.

Some folks use butt packs / belt pouch to hold their riggs , quick to get while running or out at night.
Last edited by: Helitech: Nov 24, 05 6:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
www.cz-usa.com affordable guns good reliability. if money wasn't an object, Sig 226-229
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I carry a Sig 232, and except for the grips, absolutely love it. I am ordering a set of Hogue Rubber grips for it. Sig is very easy to carry, fits comfortably in my hand and handles very well.

I too am about to increase my aresenal, as I saw the Beretta .40 Storm yesterday for $435, and will probably buy it this weekend. I have always been a Beretta fan though.

You can't go wrong with a compact Colt 45...except for the price.

The Cuban Comet
(Comets are unbelievably slow over Cuba)
Quote Reply
Re: Talk to me about subcompact handguns. [choobakky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 229, I am looking for a subcompact to carry. 229 is a little too big and bulky.

Side note...at the gunshow this weekend I played with a few of the subs from springfield. From the HD series. Nice. They felt good in my hand and are in my price range. Still might just pay extra and get a 239 anyway.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So what exactly is this? A gun that will fit in a small car? Color me really naive.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: Talk to me about subcompact handguns. [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
subcompact handguns are guns that are smaller than compact. that was a lame answer huh. typically only have a 6 round magazine or so....ideal for concealed carry....some fit in the size of your hand...kinda fun to have around. some are more comfortable to shoot that others based on their small size

------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.GetEndorFit.com
Personal Training and Sports Conditioning
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sigs are great weapons, check out the CZ website, the guns are affordable and believe it or not the out of the box accuracy is very surprising, super reliable too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have both a Bulgarian and a Russian Makarov which is the size of a Walther but uses a 9x18 caliber rather than the usual 'nine'. I don't remember what I paid for them years ago but it was less that $200. Changed the grips from hard plastic to rubber and was golden. Both have over 1,000 rounds through them with never ever a hiccup. Accurate enough for carry situations. They aren't pretty or well finished but they can shoot and are reliable.
Quote Reply
Re: Talk to me about subcompact handguns. [Local Star] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
google, serbu shorty 12gauge..my ideal concealed carry.

http://www.GetEndorFit.com
Personal Training and Sports Conditioning
Quote Reply

Prev Next