Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Think the neighbours were offended?
Quote | Reply

Brought home some ducks yesterday from friends who are downsizing their flock. The big drake is obviously settling in.
Quote Reply
Re: Think the neighbours were offended? [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My dad got rid of his ducks after his two males started violently raping the females. I had no idea that male ducks have such a bend toward violence until he had a flock of his own. A couple of the females ended up with broken necks and had to be euthanized...one of which is in my freezer. Brutal creatures!
Quote Reply
Re: Think the neighbours were offended? [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But it's always hilarious to watch.

Me: "Hey wife, you gotta come see this? Hurry! He's gonna pop."
(she comes downstairs)
Her: "What the fuck is wrong with you, I didn't need to come downstairs for this."
Her: "Dont post those pictures on the internet!"
Quote Reply
Re: Think the neighbours were offended? [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True fact about ducks.

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Re: Think the neighbours were offended? [Smil'n Hawaiian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy crap! I'm dying. "Imagine yourself naked in a bathtub of raw hot dogs." In other words, imagine yourself in Duffy's bath tub.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I was a kid our roosters where at it so much they would wear the feathers off the backs of the hens.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We're not allowed to have chickens in our neighborhood and I have mixed feelings about it. On one had I'd love to have fresh eggs, on the other hand I don't think my wife would really take care of them like she thinks she would and it would become my job.
Quote Reply