Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

This is why I like Jim Webb
Quote | Reply
I listened to the whole thing this weekend and this only is critical of their anti-trump policy. He elaborated that the direction the party is moving, leaves nowhere for people like him and who was supported by. What the Dems need to do is head his advice instead of moving further left.

http://dailycaller.com/...rump-administration/

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: This is why I like Jim Webb [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A better article.

http://townhall.com/...oo-far-left-n2285397

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: This is why I like Jim Webb [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Won't happen. I watched an interview with Webb in which he basically stated that there is no longer a place for him in today's Democratic Party. It isn't going to change until after the mid-terms, or it may not but If they continue down their current path expect a blood bath in two years. They have chosen millennials and minorities as their base. A base that lives on the extreme left, a base with their own bizarre language that most adults do not understand (whitelash, manspeak) and my favorite phrase, "you better check your privilege".

The left are eating themselves.

TheForge wrote:
I listened to the whole thing this weekend and this only is critical of their anti-trump policy. He elaborated that the direction the party is moving, leaves nowhere for people like him and who was supported by. What the Dems need to do is head his advice instead of moving further left.

http://dailycaller.com/...rump-administration/
Quote Reply
Re: This is why I like Jim Webb [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
Won't happen. I watched an interview with Webb in which he basically stated that there is no longer a place for him in today's Democratic Party. It isn't going to change until after the mid-terms, or it may not but If they continue down their current path expect a blood bath in two years. They have chosen millennials and minorities as their base. A base that lives on the extreme left, a base with their own bizarre language that most adults do not understand (whitelash, manspeak) and my favorite phrase, "you better check your privilege".

The left are eating themselves.

TheForge wrote:
I listened to the whole thing this weekend and this only is critical of their anti-trump policy. He elaborated that the direction the party is moving, leaves nowhere for people like him and who was supported by. What the Dems need to do is head his advice instead of moving further left.http://dailycaller.com/...rump-administration/[/quote][/quote[/url]]

A base that more importantly doesn't reliability vote. In the long term this could work assuming they hold onto millenials. But eventually they grow up, start paying taxes, wisen up that gov't can't solve problems, etc. You know, they mature like some of us who were once rabid democrats and liberal did.

Quote Reply