Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What's up with aerogeeks.com?
Quote | Reply
Always one of my favorite sites for reviews and fun reading. Thy haven't had a post since december...what gives? I hope they return soon I love the site...
Quote Reply
Re: What's up with aerogeeks.com? [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was just going to post the same question as I have not seen any updates at all and wondered if something happened?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone - Sorry about going quiet. We have some big changes in the works and are still sorting them out. Fear not we will be back soon and have a stack of reviews to share the minute we do.
Quote Reply
Re: What's up with aerogeeks.com? [MikeAG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MikeAG wrote:
Hi everyone - Sorry about going quiet. We have some big changes in the works and are still sorting them out. Fear not we will be back soon and have a stack of reviews to share the minute we do.

Excellent, looking forward to it! Thanks for all that you do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
#likebutton

<The Dew Abides>
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hope you're back soon. I liked your gear reviews and am missing them!

'It never gets easier, you just get crazier.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 week until we are back. Sorry about the delay. We will be sharing full details on what's been going on 4/30 when we relaunch. Until then if you are heading to IMTX we will be wandering the expo and out there spectating on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a heads up if you haven't seen - AeroGeeks.com is back and running. This week we took a look at the Canyon Speedmax SLX, Knight 95s, and Pearl Izumi Mach 5.

Very glad to be back and posting. Let us know if there is anything specific you would like to see. Thanks for checking up on us!
Quote Reply