Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Kiwami Spider LD Aero trisuit, Zipp Alumina EVO extensions
Quote | Reply
Kiwami Spider LD Aero trisuit

http://www.kiwamitri.com/product-p/spidlda.htm

It's the black/red/white color. Size medium.

Worn 2x and washed per the instructions. I wore it for a training ride and wore it at the Augusta 70.3. It's basically in perfect condition.

I'm 6'0" and 165-170 lbs. and it fits great. It fits snug but it's supposed to fit snug. Augusta was a non-wetsuit swim this year and swam in it with no shoulder restrictions or anything like that.

I like the suit but I have a couple of other suits that I like just as much so selling the newer, and barely used suit.

$250.

Zipp Alumina EVO extensions: Used a handful of times until I received my TriRig Alpha X system.

$50

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: Mar 9, 17 7:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PowerTap P1 pedals, Lazer Wasp Air aero helmet, Wahoo Elemnt computer, Garmin Edge 510 computer, Zipp Alumina EVO extensions [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PowerTap P1 pedals, Lazer Wasp Air aero helmet, Wahoo Elemnt computer, Zipp Alumina EVO extensions [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garmin Edge 510 sold.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lazer Wasp Air aero helmet, Wahoo Elemnt computer, Zipp Alumina EVO extensions [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PowerTap P1 pedals sold.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lazer Wasp Air aero helmet, Wahoo Elemnt computer, Zipp Alumina EVO extensions [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Edited to add Kiwami suit:

Kiwami Spider LD Aero trisuit

http://www.kiwamitri.com/product-p/spidlda.htm

It's the black/red/white color. Size medium.

Worn 2x and washed per the instructions. I wore it for a training ride and wore it at the Augusta 70.3. It's basically in perfect condition.

I'm 6'0" and 165-170 lbs. and it fits great. It fits snug but it's supposed to fit snug. Augusta was a non-wetsuit swim this year and swam in it with no shoulder restrictions or anything like that.

I like the suit but I have a couple of other suits that I like just as much so selling the newer, and barely used suit.

$250.

Last edited by: The GMAN: Feb 15, 17 9:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kiwami Spider LD Aero trisuit, Lazer Wasp Air aero helmet, Wahoo Elemnt computer, Zipp Alumina EVO extensions [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey GMAN - is the Wasp still available?

You never have the wind with you - either it is against you or you're having a good day. ~Daniel Behrman
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kiwami Spider LD Aero trisuit, Lazer Wasp Air aero helmet, Wahoo Elemnt computer, Zipp Alumina EVO extensions [Lacticbath] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kiwami Spider LD Aero trisuit, Lazer Wasp Air aero helmet, Wahoo Elemnt computer, Zipp Alumina EVO extensions [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent

You never have the wind with you - either it is against you or you're having a good day. ~Daniel Behrman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lazer Wasp Air helmet sold.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kiwami Spider LD Aero trisuit, Zipp Alumina EVO extensions [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wahoo Elemnt sold.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kiwami Spider LD Aero trisuit, Zipp Alumina EVO extensions [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kiwami suit and Zipp extensions still available.

Quote Reply