Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold. FS: 54cm Felt AR FRD w eTap. Like new. Price DROP!
Quote | Reply
I spent a couple of months collecting parts and assembling this bike but was involved in an auto accident in December that will have an effect on my coming season. The docs say if I'm going to ride outside, it needs to be on something as compliant as possible. Before I start changing up the build and start this whole cycle over again - I figured I'd offer the entire bike for sale and see what kind of interest there is.

Build:
2015 Felt Ar FRD frameset (54cm)
SRAM Red eTap
-172.5 mid-compact (52/36)
-11/28 Red cassette
S-Works Power 143mm saddle
Ritchey WCS Streem carbon aero bars (40cm)
Ritchey Superlogic C260 stem (120mm)
EE brakes
Alligator i-link cable housing
Reynolds 58 Aero tubulars
Vittoria Corsa Speed tubular tires

I'll also include brand new Reynolds wheel bags, skewers, a spare set of brake pads, and have an almost new Toupe Pro saddle if that fits your anatomy better. If the Reynolds aren't your jam, I can include a set of Enve 4.5 tubulars instead.

This bike has been ridden outside for 40 miles and another ~900 on my Kickr (where I'm currently living in purgatory).

I don't plan to include pedals and cages but that can be adjusted for the right offer. Pedals are Keo blade ti carbon. Cages are Arundel Mandible gloss oil slick. As seen in the last photo, the entire build is 13.74 lbs with some room to go down still.

$6000 takes it. I'll pay for shipping, you pay PayPal.
I am absolutely open to trades if you've got something lusty and steel. A Cielo Road Racer or Speedvagen OG1, preferably with DA9000 build (with cash on your end) would fit the bill nicely. Also kinda hunting for a Colnago C60 in 50s.

Feel free to ask any questions!
Last edited by: Imaking: Apr 9, 17 9:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Felt AR FRD w eTap. Like new. [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a med Lynskey Titanium R360 ready to move. It's brand new, never ridden. Currently built with Ultegra but that can be changed. PM if interested.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Felt AR FRD w eTap. Like new. [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Up for one more week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No longer for sale. New saddle and tires on the way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But who am I kidding, everything is for sale for the right price :)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Felt AR FRD w eTap. Like new. Price DROP! [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big price drop. My injury recovery is going to take awhile...

I would also sell the Reynolds themselves if anyone is interested. But this is NOT a part out thread.
Last edited by: Imaking: Mar 26, 17 11:41
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Felt AR FRD w eTap. Like new. Price DROP! [Imaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold.
Quote Reply