Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - 2011 Cervelo P3 size 51, Hed wheels, wheelbase
Quote | Reply
My wife is selling her 2011 Cervelo P3, size 51. We are also selling some race wheels. Her bike is the “classic” carbon P3, considered by many one of the best time trial bikes ever made and still one of the best time trial bikes around. It has been a great bike for her and even took her to a podium finish at Ironman Texas. As a frame of reference, she’s around 5’4”.

It has a few nicks in the paint, but has been meticulously maintained. It is in excellent condition. We are asking $1500 for the bike (plus $150 for shipping). My preference is to sell the whole bike.

Frame: 2011 Cervelo P3 size 51, uncut steerer
Drivetrain: SRAM Rival 10spd, SRAM R2C shifters, Shimano Ultegra 11/28 rear cassette, SRAM Rival crankset with 50/34 chainrings and 165mm crankarms
Brakes: FSA Gossamer Pro
Aerobar: 3T Aura Pro with S-bends
Wheels: Shimano RS30
Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick
Saddle: Cobb HSC
Extras: X-Lab Sonic Wing with Specialized Rib bottle cages, Bontrager RL cage on frame, Bontrager RL cage on aerobar with X-Lab Torpedo Mount, Bar Fly Garmin time trial mount, X-Lab Mezzo bag

Race Wheels:

2011 Hed Jet 6 C2 60mm 700c with SRAM PG 1070 11/28 cassette, Hed skewers, Vittoria Rubino tires, and Zipp wheelbag. The wheelbag is padded, accommodates two wheels, and has plenty of pockets for tools. It’s excellent for traveling. $600/OBO (plus $50 for shipping)

2011 700c Hed Jet C2 disc wheel. Includes Mavic wheelbag, skewer, and Dura-ace 10-speed 12-25 cassette. This wheel is fast, especially when the wind hits it just right. I am asking $500/OBO (plus $50 for shipping)

Prices include shipping

Quote Reply
Re: FS - 2011 Cervelo P3 size 51, Hed wheels, wheelbase [kenpetruzzelli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update - The bike and wheel set have been sold. The disc is still available.
Quote Reply