Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2013 Trek Madone 5.9 H2 - Dura Ace - 58CM $2500.00
Quote | Reply
Working hard on that trainer? You deserve an early present for next years race season, rip up the Island Hills, or just crush anyone on the commuting trails around your city! This freshly rebuilt, aerodynamically advantaged, Trek Madone 5.9 is in like-new condition.
Brand new Bottom Bracket (BB90) for smooth peddling, new headset bearings for precision steering, new brakes and pads, new handlebar, new chain, new cables, new seat, and carbon seat mast... Even new bar tape...
Go check it out on BicycleBlueBook.. this is a great deal.
SHIPPING INCLUDED!!
Price includes:
1. Upgraded Dura Ace 7900 Shifters, Front Derailleur, Rear Derailleur, and Crank (53-39)
2. Your choice of one or two bottle cages
3. Pedals and cleats (Look Keo)
4. Mavic Ksyrium Equipe wheels
5. I'll even fit the bike to you, changing stems if needed (90mm shown) if you're close to me...
Why am I selling? Great question. I'm new to Ottawa, Ontario (from Victoria, BC) and realized that I need to invest in an indoor trainer... so to fund a new trainer, I'm selling this bad boy to pay for it!
BicycleBlueBook quoted in attached photos as USD $2745 = $3670 CAD, without pedals, cleats, or cages!!!

Trek's Madone 5.9 C is a feature-packed, race-ready rocket with an aero advantage. Crafted from Trek's renowned OCLV Carbon, this trick ride boasts Trek's super-aerodynamic KVF tube technology to smooth airflow from tip-to-tail and effortlessly turn pedal power into speed. The 5.9 also features Trek's stiff, beefy BB90 bottom bracket for optimal power transfer, their E2 tapered front end so you slice through corners with pinpoint precision, and an integrated, adjustable seat mast for outstanding compliance and a perfect fit. Furthering the ideal fit is Trek's H2 geometry that places the handlebars slightly higher for top comfort. And this carbon beauty is loaded! It has Shimano's top of the line Dura Ace 7900 10-speed components for flawless shifting and powerful Shimano Ultegra stoppers you'll love.

Last edited by: Yotaking: Feb 11, 17 18:37
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Trek Madone 5.9 H2 - Dura Ace - 58CM $2500.00 [Yotaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Trek Madone 5.9 H2 - Dura Ace - 58CM $2500.00 [Yotaking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, on ebay for $600 USD right now... get it cheap!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/152433916869?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Quote Reply