Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Check out this gun for sale at my favorite shop.
Quote | Reply
Who buys this? Donald Trump? Gang bangers who actually can afford it. Cartel guys? This is only a couple hundred miles to the Border through Nogales.

https://www.tombstonetactical.com/...e-6in-titanium-gold/

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Check out this gun for sale at my favorite shop. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you see the tiger stripe version?
Quote Reply
Re: Check out this gun for sale at my favorite shop. [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. I just can't get my head around a 1700 handgun looking so goofy or tacky. Desert Eagles aren't cheap, and the 50 AE isn't cheap to feed the thing. So most buy it in .357 anyway. But gold? You would have to buy matching grillz I would think.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goldfinger?
Quote Reply
Re: Check out this gun for sale at my favorite shop. [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goldmember

Quote Reply
Re: Check out this gun for sale at my favorite shop. [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
Goldfinger?

Fransisco Scaramanga

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Every time i see desert eagle i think vinnie jones, boris the russian and the film Snatch
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I know it is impractical and stupid, but I really want to own a DE .50 at some point in my life. Not in gold, probably not chrome either, I prefer the tungsten look.

Isn't there a version that can be fitted with a .50 or a .44mag barrel? That is what I want. Neither is cheap, but .44 is a bit cheaper.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
No. I just can't get my head around a 1700 handgun looking so goofy or tacky. Desert Eagles aren't cheap, and the 50 AE isn't cheap to feed the thing. So most buy it in .357 anyway. But gold? You would have to buy matching grillz I would think.

i agree. $1,700 is for pikers.

me, i'm looking for my $95K AR. that's what i'm talking about.

bling bling.

link

Quote Reply
Re: Check out this gun for sale at my favorite shop. [aarondb4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't know much about the Desert Eagle actually. I know its an Israeli designed piston driven handgun designed to work in the harshest environments. Hence why it is so big, but always seemed more like a cool bad guy gun. I've only seen a couple at ranges. And they were both in .357 and ridiculously huge. Virtually no recoil.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are made in the US now.
Quote Reply
Re: Check out this gun for sale at my favorite shop. [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
Every time i see desert eagle i think vinnie jones, boris the russian and the film Snatch

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know a guy with one... I'm pretty sure it weighs more than he does.
Quote Reply
Re: Check out this gun for sale at my favorite shop. [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I know that. Most foreign gun companies have US manufacturing to get around import restrictions. Most of those restrictions apply to rifles, but since most handgun manufactures like Berretta, Sig Sauer, FNH and H&K also make handguns, they moved that manufacturing here. IWI (American division of IMI) moved rifle production here to sell their Tavor and now Galil Ace rifles, it only makes sense that they started making the Jericho and Desert Eagle here as well.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Who buys this?

If someone else had posted this, I would have answered: TheForge.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Check out this gun for sale at my favorite shop. [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't own a single blinged out gun. Closest thing I have is a brushed stainless 1911.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Who buys this? Donald Trump? Gang bangers who actually can afford it. Cartel guys? This is only a couple hundred miles to the Border through Nogales.

https://www.tombstonetactical.com/...e-6in-titanium-gold/

Strangely, I could see my father... a very successful and conservative person... buying one of those and using it as a paperweight on his desk.
Quote Reply
Re: Check out this gun for sale at my favorite shop. [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You ever watch cartel cinema? Being where I am you come across it and find it in red box. Hell it pops up on my Netflix as popular in your area.

I used to think that Russians and Russian gangsters didn't know how to dress. These sicarios look goofy as shit. Like a cross between Saturday night fever, urban cowboy and rhinestone cowboy. Throw in some Las Vegas era Elvis for a few extra tacky points. They carry guns like his in their movies. Gold and rhinestone encrusted pistols, SbRs and belt fed machine guns.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
You ever watch cartel cinema? Being where I am you come across it and find it in red box. Hell it pops up on my Netflix as popular in your area.

I used to think that Russians and Russian gangsters didn't know how to dress. These sicarios look goofy as shit. Like a cross between Saturday night fever, urban cowboy and rhinestone cowboy. Throw in some Las Vegas era Elvis for a few extra tacky points. They carry guns like his in their movies. Gold and rhinestone encrusted pistols, SbRs and belt fed machine guns.

That's called ghettofabulous. Probably G-fab for short. Homey gotta dress to impress.

Thing is these asswhits still hold their piece the same way - sideways.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply