Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Americans .....please do not do this to your northern neighbor
Quote | Reply
Sarah Palin as ambassador to Canada. You betcha. Is this our punishment for sending you the Bieber? Can she see Canada from her window? Please say it ain't so.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...bassador-Canada.html
Quote Reply
Re: Americans .....please do not do this to your northern neighbor [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Americans .....please do not do this to your northern neighbor [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On the other hand, we did send them Bieber and Celine Dion so there's that.
Last edited by: Sanuk: Feb 8, 17 18:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, she's an expert on Canada as she can see you from her backyard. Congratulations.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Palin: "Neato! I can see the Leaning Tower from my window!"

Secretary: "Governor Palin, that's the Eiffel Tower.. and it's not a window; it's a painting of Paris."

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ironmayb mentioned Russia and that was perfect. This is a close second.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump reads the LR and your posts in particular have displeased him. He is doing this because of you.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Revenge for us sending them nickleback, Dion, and bieber

Jim
"In dog beers, I've only had one"
http://www.shakercolonial.com/
Creating custom made furnishing to your requirements
Quote Reply