Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Donald tweet show continues... [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Isn't it passed your bedtime, little girl?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: The Donald tweet show continues... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Isn't it passed your bedtime, little girl?

Past.

Dummy.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The quoted piece could easily describe both Trump and Obama.

The difference between me and you is that I can actually see that it describes both Trump and Obama.

No, the difference is that I realize there is absolutely no point in worrying about whether or not it describes Obama.

If you have a few hours to waste you should wade through my posts and see how many times I've said that I don't like Trump. I used to say that I hated or didn't support Trump in almost every post I wrote about him (becaue those posts would point out things like me not thinking Trump was just like Hitler and I'd get accused of loving Trump).

I don't, and I don't actually give a shit if you like him or voted for him. I just find it interesting that you're so dismissive of the whole situation when it's obviously symptomatic of his inability to be an effective leader.

Here's what I'm saying here. You and your ilk that are incensed by his tweets and his hair and his pussy grabbing talk are fucking hilarious and unhinged and stupid and don't have a fucking clue what Trump has done, how he became president and what he is continuing to do.

You don't get it at all.

My only ilk is that of someone who expects a modicum of decency from my president, and doesn't appreciate being lied to. If that makes me stupid so be it. I can only hope to someday have as a deep and profound an understanding of "what Trump has done" as you do.
Quote Reply
Re: The Donald tweet show continues... [Dgconner154] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
My only ilk is that of someone who expects a modicum of decency from my president, and doesn't appreciate being lied to.

Name one who has fulfilled this expection of yours. Name one who wasn't a habitual liar.

Quote:
I can only hope to someday have as a deep and profound an understanding of "what Trump has done" as you do.

It's actually pretty simple. I'm surprised it's so hard to see.

Pretty amazing really. He fooled half the voters to vote for him and fooled most of the rest into thinking he's the devil.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You sure are arguing a lot for someone who doesn't care what Presidents or random dicks on the internet write.

I'm just wondering how long you are going to keep whining about how you think its ridiculous for people to care what the President writes. You're doing this just for our entertainment, right?

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I know you are but what am I?"

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that is all absolutely true.............

the dem's are sleepwalking through the US equivalent of Nigel Farage, Wilders and Le Pen arriving on their doorstep, taking all their voters and then acting like surprised virgins after its actually happened..........

the whole outrage per tweet meme is just unsustainable.

If you start from the premise that Trump is a lunatic and then limit your outrage for things that warrant it, you can build a case, but this is exactly like the boy who called wolf - when everything you see is a wolf, when the real one rocks up you're fucked because no one will believe you............

to note - I think trumps a c**t, but the real wolf here is not trump, the dem's should be more focused on his entourage than the stream of consciousness tweets.........
Quote Reply
Re: The Donald tweet show continues... [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:

the dem's are sleepwalking through the US equivalent of Nigel Farage, Wilders and Le Pen arriving on their doorstep, taking all their voters and then acting like surprised virgins after its actually happened..........

If you start from the premise that Trump is a lunatic and then limit your outrage for things that warrant it, you can build a case, but this is exactly like the boy who called wolf - when everything you see is a wolf, when the real one rocks up you're fucked because no one will believe you............

to note - I think trumps a c**t, but the real wolf here is not trump, the dem's should be more focused on his entourage than the stream of consciousness tweets.........

Dude, why do you always defend trump?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
its awful - in the education devos thread I'm a liberal, here I'm a facist - I do it to keep everyone on their toes..........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd do her.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Goddamn you -- how long do I have to watch that before she flips a nip ?

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Re: The Donald tweet show continues... [patf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patf wrote:
Joe Biden charged Secret Service rent for a guest house on his property.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/...-to-protect-him.html

Indeed. $2200 per month according to this NY Times article. I wonder how much the DoD (for the nuclear football) and the Secret Service will end up paying at Trump Tower...

Kevin

http://kevinmetcalfe.dreamhosters.com
My Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:

that may be true, but I still think his Tweets will ultimately undermine some of the core support he currently enjoys from Republicans.

In the last few minutes he has been slamming McCain again, sarcastically calling him, "Our hero..."

He needs to be careful, which I know he prides himself on not being, because ultimately I think he will make a major misstep.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
My only ilk is that of someone who expects a modicum of decency from my president, and doesn't appreciate being lied to.

Name one who has fulfilled this expection of yours. Name one who wasn't a habitual liar.

Well there have only been three since I've been old enough to vote, and to be sure they've all had unique relationships with the truth at certain points, but none of them were pathological a la Trump. None of them came out of the gate with both bullshit guns blazing. And regardless, that doesn't mean we should just settle for or condone this kind of behavior.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:

Just to clarify - I'm not outraged per tweet, I'm concerned at the totality of the situation and the underlying issues that cause him to act the way he does. And I'm definitely very concerned about his entourage. Am I only allowed to pick one thing to be worried about?

But then again I'm not actually one of "the dems" you're referring to.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
I'd do her.

We all would (and most of us already did).

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: The Donald tweet show continues... [raygovett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
raygovett wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Goddamn you -- how long do I have to watch that before she flips a nip ?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: The Donald tweet show continues... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another completely unhinged Trump tweet storm tantrum this morning AND Conway on TV, openly and blatantly shilling for the Ivanka Ttump brand, FROM the White House!

Good grief! How many times and how far over the line does this administration need to be/go, before something is done about this?

. . . . . but those eMails! :)

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Last edited by: Fleck: Feb 9, 17 9:22
Quote Reply
Re: The Donald tweet show continues... [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another completely unhinged Trump tweet storm this morning AND Conway on TV, openly and blatantly shilling for the Ivanka TRump brand, FROM the White House!

I was watching Al Jazeera this morning and they had a long segment on raid in Yemen and the potential problems there, a good story about the election of a new President in Somalia and the Myanmar crackdown on Rohingya minorities.

I then turned into the U.S media sources and heard non-stop coverage of Presidential tweets about Nordstrom's and another "celebrity" calling Trump an ass.

Who knew there were other things going on in the world?
Last edited by: Sanuk: Feb 9, 17 7:11
Quote Reply

Prev Next