Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Donald Trump - uniting Americans
Quote | Reply
I think his greatest legacy will be that he united Americans. Look at some of the threads here and you'll see it. People who typically lie on opposite sides of the political spectrum and argue often are united in agreement and calling Trump a liar and an idiot. Just look at the thread about Murder Rates at a 45 year high.

Is this his master plan? He's acting a fool in order to take one for the team by uniting America. He really is a great American!
Last edited by: rick_pcfl: Feb 7, 17 20:46
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump - uniting Americans [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All except Rodred who appears to have even further lost his mind.

I sometimes joke about Duffy, Windywave and JSA being Trump nuthuggers but jeez Rodred can't speak the balls are so deep in his mouth.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump - uniting Americans [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:

I sometimes joke about Duffy, Windywave and JSA being Trump nuthuggers but jeez Rodred can't speak the balls are so deep in his mouth.

I have to admit, its quite entertaining reading all their posts in defense of Trump, but these days they don't have much to say.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lets make America great again!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump - uniting Americans [tri_kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_kid wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:

I have to admit, its quite entertaining reading all their posts in defense of Trump, but these days they don't have much to say.

Pointing out your delusions is not a defense of Trump. But yea, if you're not relentlessly emoting against Trump then you're helping him build gas chambers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump is very responsive to polls/ratings. Sure he says ignore them now but you know he watches them closely. He probably views the first 100 days as a chance to take on the hard stuff and say outrageous things. And depending on his polls after that, we'll see where he goes.

Think of him like the new kid on the block feeling out the field to see how far he can go before alienating his only friends.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tri_kid wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:

And you are an idiot.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At the very least he has gotten people interested in politics again. I think that's beneficial to the country. Non-violent protests don't bother me at all. In fact, I'd like to see more of them.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump - uniting Americans [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodred is balls deep.
Windywave is trying to figure out anyway that Trump could not have lied.
Ol Hickory, posting more than usual,but still usually less than one line, sticks mainly to his enjoyment of seeing people dislike Trump.
Duffy? Duffy's Duffy.........which means he's just generally the opposite of what everyone else is saying, just to get a reaction......usually only out of himself.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump - uniting Americans [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Rodred is balls deep.
Ol Hickory, posting more than usual,but still usually less than one line, sticks mainly to his enjoyment of seeing people dislike Trump.
Duffy? Duffy's Duffy.........which means he's just generally the opposite of what everyone else is saying, just to get a reaction......usually only out of himself.

You forgot somebody.

Quote Reply
Re: Donald Trump - uniting Americans [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
BarryP wrote:
Rodred is balls deep.

You forgot somebody.

The narcissist? Here is something for that person. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j13oJajXx0M
Last edited by: rick_pcfl: Feb 8, 17 14:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
BarryP wrote:
Rodred is balls deep.

You forgot somebody.

Can't reply for Barry, but I didn't mention you because I actually respect your opinion and approach about the Mango Maniac. You have been consistent from day one. You want the system ripped apart and he is pushing in the right direction for you. Congrats.

===============
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
TheForge wrote:
BarryP wrote:
Rodred is balls deep.

You forgot somebody.

The narcissist? Here is something for that person.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j13oJajXx0M[/quote[/url]]

Last edited by: TheForge: Feb 8, 17 15:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
tri_kid wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:

And you are an idiot.

If I wanted to hear from an ass I'd fart.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But you are an idiot. You don't add anything of value here and that is a low bar. How old are you?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
But you are an idiot. You don't add anything of value here and that is a low bar. How old are you?

Sorry, I don't post everyday. This forum isn't my life. Sometimes I go months without posting and then sometimes I'll post more frequently. Maybe you would like it more if this forum was just you and 5 other guys jerking off about guns and how bad Obama and liberals are. I'm not surprised though. Online forums typically have a member or two like you that thinks that because they post everyday, they "own" the forum and they typically insult anyone who doesn't share their values or doesn't post as often as others do. Anyways, I'll keep doing my thing and you can keep doing your thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Even better reason for you to put more thought in your post. When a thread suggesr common ground, it isn't cool to take a petty shot at people.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Even better reason for you to put more thought in your post. When a thread suggesr common ground, it isn't cool to take a petty shot at people.

Fair enough, but I'm not even an American so I'm just enjoying the show.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wrong answer. Because you really have no opinion of value on us politics. Noted for future reference.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Rattlesnakes don't commit suicide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump bump for Duffy.

Hahahaha

===============
Quote Reply