Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm OK with Obama doing this.
Quote | Reply
http://www.usatoday.com/...c-vacation/97592260/

However, I'm not OK with his non aero helmet and ill fitting vest.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm OK with Obama doing this. [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See, the media is always showing him in a good light while they attack Trump...
Quote Reply
Re: I'm OK with Obama doing this. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"We were neck and neck until the last run on the last day, when I got up on the foilboard and screamed along for over 50 meters, three feet above the water," Branson said in the post. "I was feeling very pleased with myself, only to look over and see Barack go 100 meters on his kiteboard! I had to doff my cap to him and celebrate his victory."

Donald J Trump just tweeted - "Barack Obama - most vacation days for US president ever! I work to make America great. He's wasting tax $. No bueno."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The more of that he is doing, the less he is talking and that is a good thing.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I was feeling very pleased with myself, only to look over and see Barack go 100 meters on his kiteboard! I had to doff my cap to him and celebrate his victory."

#fakenews

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll guess he is going to destroy Obama's athletic career too.

"Sheriff tells Trump that state senator is doing something he doesn't like
Trump: "Do you want to give his name? We'll destroy his career." pic.twitter.com/75y3t9zc54

— Steve Kopack (@SteveKopack) 7. Februar 2017"

axlsix3 wrote:
"We were neck and neck until the last run on the last day, when I got up on the foilboard and screamed along for over 50 meters, three feet above the water," Branson said in the post. "I was feeling very pleased with myself, only to look over and see Barack go 100 meters on his kiteboard! I had to doff my cap to him and celebrate his victory."

Donald J Trump just tweeted - "Barack Obama - most vacation days for US president ever! I work to make America great. He's wasting tax $. No bueno."
Quote Reply
Re: I'm OK with Obama doing this. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
"I was feeling very pleased with myself, only to look over and see Barack go 100 meters on his kiteboard! I had to doff my cap to him and celebrate his victory."

#fakenews

Who is this, Kim Jong Obama?

That story reads like North Korea State News.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply