Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD FS: RT6 TT brakes work for Specialized SHIV and several Cervelo models
Quote | Reply
I have them on my Shiv and love them. So easy to use for putting wheels on and the braking is awesome. I use my triathlon Shiv bike to do some serious climbing and have no problems.

This is for FRONT AND BACK. I am looking for $189 or OBO shipped for them. Brand new take off brakes. Ready for install.
Last edited by: bamatriguy: Feb 25, 17 11:49
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RT6 TT brakes work for Specialized SHIV and several Cervelo models [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price lowered
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RT6 TT brakes work for Specialized SHIV and several Cervelo models [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price lowered again
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bamatriguy wrote:
I have them on my Shiv and love them. So easy to use for putting wheels on and the braking is awesome. I use my triathlon Shiv bike to do some serious climbing and have no problems.

This is for FRONT AND BACK. I am looking for $189 or OBO shipped for them. Brand new take off brakes. Ready for install.

Are these the Shiv specific brakes (short mounting bolts on front and rear)? I understand those don't work on Cervelo (or other) and Magura does not offer a longer mounting bolt as an option.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RT6 TT brakes work for Specialized SHIV and several Cervelo models [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Specialized makes the mounting deal bolt otherwise these work with both. The bolt is a little piece
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RT6 TT brakes work for Specialized SHIV and several Cervelo models [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These came off a Cervelo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply