Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Anyone know anything about Salming shoes? [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have worn out the distance D3, D4 and am noe on D5. Also have the miles - 600km in and they are still Great.

Love the shoes (though i bought the D5 online and ender up one size to small - A little less Ā«giveĀ» in the forefoot (i have pretty wide feet right across the toe-balls).

I buy the shoes myself. Gladly recommend them! Ive run all my marathons and Im marathons in them since 2015, salve for one (Tried hokas tracer, which was Nice but not quite as good as salming, imo)
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know anything about Salming shoes? [lovegoat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess the D1 must be the original of the D series now at D5. They felt like a lightweight trainer or beefed up racer, fit me fine and I couldn't pass up 50% off.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know anything about Salming shoes? [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes agree. For me A Perfect shoe for training allround and Racing marathons!
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone know anything about Salming shoes? [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HuffNPuff wrote:
I guess the D1 must be the original of the D series now at D5. They felt like a lightweight trainer or beefed up racer, fit me fine and I couldn't pass up 50% off.

Yea, I'm pretty impressed with the light weight of the D line. I have the D5 and it's a great lighter weight version of the Enroute, which I love. I'm sure glad I came across this brand, as I was struggling to find a shoe that worked, and especially one that they didn't change drastically every year!
Quote Reply

Prev Next