Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 10 speed cassette, chain, chainrings
Quote | Reply
Need to replace some parts on my Caad9, but looking to save some money. Prefer new or take-off (or almost new) so that they have the full life left. Hoping some of you may have some parts laying around that I can buy from you cheaper than I can get from online retailers. Looking for:

-10 speed shimano/sram cassette (105 or ultegra; open to teeth options)
-10 speed chain (shimano or sram)
-10 speed chainrings (53-39; will be replacing chainrings on fsa k-force light crankset)

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10 speed cassette, chain, chainrings [quakertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, I have Ultegra 6700 cassettes (3 total) in 11-25 and 12-25. Also one DA 7800 12-23. All used, but at least one of the Ultegra cassettes has very little use. I asking $30 each. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Dura Ace Cassette 11/23 and a few chains laying around I will give you, they need a little cleaning, grease wise, if you want them for free pm me your address and I can get them out Monday.
Last edited by: mike s: Feb 3, 17 17:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 53/39 Sram Red all black tt chainrings, brand new in box 10 sp chain (gotta check the type), and dura ace and sram force front detailleurs. See my post by doing a quick search for "clean out" or just PM me and we can work something out. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10 speed cassette, chain, chainrings [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you!
Quote Reply