Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: DId he just poke the bear? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From their soil? No. From some sort of ship or barge not too far from our shores, very likely. While NK may have suffered some launch failures, all they have to do is get one up within whatever dragnet the USA has to stop an ICBM. Launching from a barge parked 10 miles of the Texas coast might not be that difficult for NK, and would be difficult for our military to take immediate action.
Quote Reply
Re: DId he just poke the bear? [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Israel has at least 3 submarines and Jericho 3 ICBM missiles which would reach Iran. They problem as I understand it is Iran has buried its facilities deeply underground and Israel would need assistance from the US's bunker buster arsenal to make sure Iran's research is demolished.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: DId he just poke the bear? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Israel has at least 3 submarines and Jericho 3 ICBM missiles which would reach Iran. They problem as I understand it is Iran has buried its facilities deeply underground and Israel would need assistance from the US's bunker buster arsenal to make sure Iran's research is demolished.

I think it's pretty dangerous to start using ICBM's to attack offensively with. You would put the entire region on nuclear alert.

I guess you could use subs, but it doesn't seem like they could send much ordinance. Very expensive as well.
Quote Reply

Prev Next