Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: SCOTUS Announcement Tomorrow [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know, I noticed that. My brother is getting more active in conservative politics to the chagrin of pretty much everybody he has known for the last 20 years. So he is getting pounced on daily. Now my brother isn't a debater, isn't science or fact oriented, but a creative type in the music industry.

Let's take the immigration ban. This kept popping up as a lot of people from our childhood chimed in. It quickly escalated into an argument not about the immigration, or travel ban, but that trump is:

1. a racist.
2. an anti-Semite
3. hates gays.
4. is a poor business man.
5. is Hitler and Bannon is Goebbels.
6. is a sexual assaulter who hates women

I'm sure a whole laundry list of the usual suspects. But this happens with every issue. It becomes an excuse for liberals or leftist to bring out the laundry list of things they hate about him, whether relevant or not. Personally, I find it amusing. That shows they are more bummed about him being in office that they have to think of everything they hate about him than I was over Obama.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: SCOTUS Announcement Tomorrow [Bretom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hardiman and Gorsuch have been flown to Washington. No Pryor. No mention of anyone else. I'm sticking with my original pick - Hardiman.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: SCOTUS Announcement Tomorrow [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Hardiman and Gorsuch have been flown to Washington. No Pryor. No mention of anyone else. I'm sticking with my original pick - Hardiman.

I can't wait to see who gets the rose!

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Of the two, I want Hardiman.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here are some politico generated profiles.

http://www.politico.com/...litical-views-234438

http://www.politico.com/...litical-views-234437

Quote Reply

Prev Next