Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FOUND A Bike: WTB: 2015/2016 Di2 Tri Bike - Felt IA, Trek SC, Argon 18 E, Specialized Shiv S-Works
Quote | Reply
FOUND A BIKE. Thanks for the PMs.

Looking to buy a new/gently used Tri bike for the 2017 season. I have been riding a 2012 Scott Plasma for several years and it has served me well, but for me, I think it is time for a change including an upgrade and original electronic shifting. Ultegra is fine and I am set with a saddle and pedals. A recent bike fit with a few modifications has me dialed in to consider a Felt IA 58cm, Trek SC 7.5 XL, Specialized Shiv S-Works L or Argon 18 E XL. I am looking for a 2015/2016 model. PM me with details and photos if you know of something that might work. I am in the Midwest.

Thanks for viewing
Last edited by: dmacst: Feb 8, 17 5:23
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2015/2016 Di2 Tri Bike - Felt IA, Trek SC, Argon 18 E, Specialized Shiv S-Works [dmacst] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't know if we talked yet but I have a 2016 xl shiv s works new and a used scott 2014 xl plasma 5. Both have ui2, quarq. Each have a dash saddle, training wheels, and set of sspeedplay Pedals.shiv cockpit is updated to zipp Carbon . Asking 5-5500$ ono
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2015/2016 Di2 Tri Bike - Felt IA, Trek SC, Argon 18 E, Specialized Shiv S-Works [KaiserChief] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your response. Just found something this past Sunday.
Quote Reply