Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sneaky Pete
Quote | Reply
Anyone else watching or watched this show. I'm really getting into this show.
Quote Reply
Re: Sneaky Pete [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
About five episodes in and diggin it. Bryan Cranston does a good psychopathic villain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Blew through Season 1 in a couple of days. Excellent acting from Ribisi and Cranston. Season 2 should be just as good.
Quote Reply
Re: Sneaky Pete [JesseN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah he's great in this.
Quote Reply
Re: Sneaky Pete [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
Blew through Season 1 in a couple of days. Excellent acting from Ribisi and Cranston. Season 2 should be just as good.
Wasnt Ribisi the guy in Saving Private Ryan? The crazy death scene where they are trying to save him and he's calling calling out for his mamma when he dies? Get chills just thinking about that scene.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
EndlessH2O wrote:
Wasnt Ribisi the guy in Saving Private Ryan? The crazy death scene where they are trying to save him and he's calling calling out for his mamma when he dies? Get chills just thinking about that scene.

Yes, he was in SPR. My son recognized him - he's been in a TON of things.

We finished Sneaky Pete last weekend. Pretty good!!

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
EndlessH2O wrote:

Yep. He was great in Saving Private Ryan. It's funny seeing old episodes of Friends, where he appeared as Phoebe's brother before (and after) Private Ryan and Gone in 60 Seconds. He has been in a lot of movies and shows.

Ted. Ted 2. Selma. A Million Ways to Die in the West. Gangster Squad. Avatar. Flight of the Phoenix.

Love the show. Blew through Season 1 in a few days. Cannot wait for Season 2.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Last edited by: JSA: Jan 29, 17 11:19
Quote Reply
Re: Sneaky Pete [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lost in Translation, Boiler Room, Friends (Phoebe's brother)

The show is in my queue, just haven't started yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
EndlessH2O wrote:

That scene gets to me every time when I think about that was someone's son....could be my son some day. He is a great actor. Can't wait to start this series. This looks like a binge watch type of show (so good you can't put it down).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's funny seeing old episodes of Friends, where he appeared as Phoebe's brother

He was also in one episode where Phoebe was playing outside for money, and he came back to get a condom he had mistakenly dropped in her open guitar case instead of money.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Sneaky Pete [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only three episodes in and like it a lot.

Also worth mentioning that this show has Theo Huxtable and Bobby Ewing in it. Man, a two-fer in bonus points for a show.

ETA: Bah, looked it up, that is not Patrick Duffy as the father, but it sure looks like it.

Last edited by: Endo: Jan 30, 17 16:56
Quote Reply
Re: Sneaky Pete [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endo wrote:
Only three episodes in and like it a lot.

Also worth mentioning that this show has Theo Huxtable and Bobby Ewing in it. Man, a two-fer in bonus points for a show.

ETA: Bah, looked it up, that is not Patrick Duffy as the father, but it sure looks like it.

I had no idea that was Theo. Funny. I did catch Deacon Palmer (King of Queens) as the enforcer/babysitter.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What the f??? After a the threads about politics and dead cats, I was happy to see a thread about one of my home town favorites. But no. I hope Dan bans you.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funny you should mention this show.

The pilot ran over a year ago. We watched it and thought we'd give it a few more episodes. But it never showed up again. Gone. Then bang! A few weeks ago Amazon is advertising it as a new series and it's getting a lot of momentum. What the fooey?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
SkipG wrote:
EndlessH2O wrote:

Yep. He was great in Saving Private Ryan. It's funny seeing old episodes of Friends, where he appeared as Phoebe's brother before (and after) Private Ryan and Gone in 60 Seconds. He has been in a lot of movies and shows.

Ted. Ted 2. Selma. A Million Ways to Die in the West. Gangster Squad. Avatar. Flight of the Phoenix.

Love the show. Blew through Season 1 in a few days. Cannot wait for Season 2.

Season 2 just dropped on prime
Quote Reply
Re: Sneaky Pete [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ralph mariano, my name is earl.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply