Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ran over a cat earlier this evening...

Ran out in front of me on Foothill Rd.

Was going about 40 and nailed it.

Turned around and pulled over. The owner, a Russian sounding gentleman about my age and his daughter, who looked about 18-19 were already out there tending to the cat.

The daughter was blond and was wearing a tight wife beater (no bra) and short shorts. The sun was low on the horizon and a slight breeze was blowing causing the girl's legs to goose bump and her puffy nipples were fully erect.

The cat's breathing was labored, wheezy. It sounded like it was moaning. The dad thanked me for stopping and assured me that he wasn't mad at me and that they've had other cats hit there in the past. As I listened to the cat's wheezy moan I couldn't stop staring at the girl. Her ripe nipples clearly visible beneath the thin white cotton of her shirt, and her shorts were wedged tight to her under world as she looked over the cat in a squatted position. I glanced at the ligament that connects her inner thigh to her pelvic bone and thought of biting it. In my mind the sound of the cat's dying breaths turned into the girl's orgasmic moans.

I started to get aroused and so I decided it would be best to get back in my car and drive away.

I got in the car and my son said, "are you ok, papa?".

He usually calls me "poops" but when he senses, or has, concern he calls me "papa".

I said, "No. I'm not ok. I'm a bad bad man."

He patted me on the shoulder and said, "I love you, poops."

Something is wrong with me......

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb

Re: Ran over a cat earlier this evening... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]

That was sorta funny. You sound like a not so funny c(u)nt.

Re: Ran over a cat earlier this evening... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]

Duffy wrote:
his daughter, who looked about 18-19....

If she looked 18-19 brobably means she was only 14-15