Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: BMW Rear Mounted Bicycle Carrier for X5 and X6
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my BMW rear mounted bicycle carrier, model 82-71-0-443-424 --- $275. It's OEM. I only used this a few times since I also had a roof bike rack that I kept on my X5. I sold the X5 a few weeks ago, so I no longer need this. Mine was a 2009. Includes everything – rack, keys, tool, extra straps and instruction manual.

Product Description:
For Models: M Models , X5 (E70), X6 (E71) -- check with your dealer to assure compatibility with your vehicle -- This rear carrier does not require a trailer hitch, can transport two bicycles and is designed for attachment to the two towing eye sockets in the rear bumper so no installation kit is required. The carrier can be tilted back, with or without bicycles attached so the tailgate can be opened. Special mounting screws and locks deter theft and the bicycle holder is lockable for additional security. A foldaway design allows storage of the empty carrier in the luggage compartment. Bicycles are easy to load because they only have to be lifted about 12 inches.
Fits (I believe):
2007-2014 BMW X5
2007-2014 BMW X6

The picture is not my car or rack, but my rack is exactly the same as the one pictured. For some reason when I try to upload my picture, I get a message saying that the file is too large.

The rack is really quite large to ship, so it's for pickup only. I live right outside of Philadelphia, PA.
Last edited by: mtbuyker: Feb 2, 17 8:48
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: BMW Rear Mounted Bicycle Carrier for X5 and X6 [mtbuyker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just updated with actual pictures.
Quote Reply