Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Forget Trump, this is the best new story of the week
Quote | Reply
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/...-game-cairns-taipans

Dude gets his eye poked during a basketball game and it falls out! Warning, the link above has a video so you can see that magic eight ball danging from its socket in all its glory. Saw a BBC story where he said he could see out of it still while it was resting against his face. Must have been a unique perspective.

Quote Reply
Re: Forget Trump, this is the best new story of the week [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the warning with the video. Just reading the description triggered my gag reflex, so there's no chance I'm clicking the link to check out the rest of the story!

No idea why I have such a sensitive gag reflex with that stuff. I can change a nasty shit-filled diaper in the middle of dinner, quickly wash my hands, and turn right back around to finish my curry -- which looks eerily similar to the shit I just cleaned up -- and am completely fine.
Quote Reply
Re: Forget Trump, this is the best new story of the week [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shit is supposed to come out of a human. Eyeballs; not so much.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Forget Trump, this is the best new story of the week [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In the quantities it comes out of my children I question whether or not they're actually human.

burnman wrote:
Quote Reply
Re: Forget Trump, this is the best new story of the week [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
In the quantities it comes out of my children I question whether or not they're actually human.

burnman wrote:

Wait until they get older, and forget to flush. My kids are still young, but sometimes I have to check the house to see if a 300-pound adult is milling around after destroying one of our toilets.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Forget Trump, this is the best new story of the week [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A friend of mine caught his eye socket on a lifting hook when he was walking down stairs in the dark. He pulled himself off the hook and went back up the stairs and into a restaurant where the staff was surprised to see his eye ball resting against his cheek. Someone brought him to the hospital where they popped it back in and it worked fine.
Quote Reply
Re: Forget Trump, this is the best new story of the week [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aaaagh. I'm not reading this thread anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: Forget Trump, this is the best new story of the week [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Aaaagh. I'm not reading this thread anymore.

It actually isn't that bad, not much worse than the guys that can just make it look like their eyes are popping out.

The weird thing is the poke really isn't anything major.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What the fuck was that. I'm sure his eye came out. But it wasn't that graphic. Come on. I was hoping we started a new tradition. First Duffy than I post some really cool Stuff on Friday. Then this?

I have to admit I chuckled though.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply