Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions
Quote | Reply
No, not really. I didn't expect it but I was a little disappointed when he asked to sniff Trumps feet. That was a little weird.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
No, not really. I didn't expect it but I was a little disappointed when he asked to sniff Trumps feet. That was a little weird.
-
I don't think so, given the unrelenting love he gave Trump during the campaign. You'd think some of Hannity's religious right viewers would drop off after seeing how he supported a guy with so much liberal politics (including pro-abortion) in his past...if they did not, that's what's weird.
Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
BLeP wrote:

-
I don't think so, given the unrelenting love he gave Trump during the campaign. You'd think some of Hannity's religious right viewers would drop off after seeing how he supported a guy with so much liberal politics (including pro-abortion) in his past...if they did not, that's what's weird.

I was wondering about that. So Trump's anti-abortion stance is pretty much playing to his base and not a serious conviction of his?
Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:

I was wondering about that. So Trump's anti-abortion stance is pretty much playing to his base and not a serious conviction of his?
-
Who knows? He's been all over the place in his statements over the years. He is looking like a fairly hard right guy so far, but I think he is just "dancin' with the one's that brung him" so far. Ultimately he may be the best possibility I've seen written by a few, a pragmatist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:

-
Who knows? He's been all over the place in his statements over the years. He is looking like a fairly hard right guy so far, but I think he is just "dancin' with the one's that brung him" so far. Ultimately he may be the best possibility I've seen written by a few, a pragmatist.

i would not be surprised to learn that trump has paid mistresses to get abortions. im just speculating based on how these things tend to go for politicians who take hard line stances against social issues.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump is definitely a pragmatist. The question is to what end? He is pragmatic toward accomplishing what?

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hannity is predictable. But the feet sniffing thing is pretty cool. Did Trump grant his wish?
Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I've never seen evidence that Trump has strong stands on any social issues, they just don't seem that important to him. It is similar to his "strong stands" on foreign policy, not sure what those are either.

He is a businessman and never really had to face those issues and he doesn't seem particularly interested.
Last edited by: Sanuk: Jan 27, 17 7:25
Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does Duffy like it in the pooper?

Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
dave_w wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:

-

i would not be surprised to learn that trump has paid mistresses to get abortions. im just speculating based on how these things tend to go for politicians who take hard line stances against social issues.

Wouldn't surprise me either.

Please don't take the following as some kind of defense of Trump (even though, in a way, it is)...

Mrs. Duffy spent most of her years as adamantly pro-choice. After our issues with fertility and subsequent adoption she has "softened" her support of abortion. In fact, I actually think she leans pro-life these days but just doesn't want to say it outright.

Also, consider that Bill Clinton wasn't always hard line pro choice and Al Gore use to be pro life.

People change. People grow up.

Also consider Obama's "evolving" on gay marriage over the course of a few months.

As for Trump, who the fuck knows?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Sorry, but I can't be expected to watch Hannity.
Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Mrs. Duffy spent most of her years as adamantly pro-choice. After our issues with fertility and subsequent adoption she has "softened" her support of abortion. In fact, I actually think she leans pro-life these days but just doesn't want to say it outright.

I've long thought that funding education about giving up children they plan to kill for adoption is a much better plan than funding abortion. But what do I know?

Sorry for the side rant...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Duffy wrote:

I've long thought that funding education about giving up children they plan to kill for adoption is a much better plan than funding abortion. But what do I know?

Sorry for the side rant...

Yeah, some friends of mine got cross threaded with our local Planned Parenthood becaue they set up a charity that would support pregnant teens (financially and with housing, etc.) while they helped them facilitate adoptions. PP sent the storm troopers out to slander them on social media and got the city involved in an attempt to shut three down (permits and supposed zoning violations). It was a real eye opener.

Why would PP care about a small group of people (about a dozen couples who helped the teens) helping facilitate adoptions?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Does Duffy like it in the pooper?

Has Duffy ever admitted he likes it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did they talk about important stuff like the fact that Trump won the election?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You watch Hannity? That's likely painful. I've never figured out why anyone would watch or listen to him. The only media personality I find more irritating is Rachel Maddow.

By the way, how many hard hitting interviews did we see the media do with the Cult of Personality himself, President Barack Obama?
Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
You watch Hannity? That's likely painful. I've never figured out why anyone would watch or listen to him. The only media personality I find more irritating is Rachel Maddow.
By the way, how many hard hitting interviews did we see the media do with the Cult of Personality himself, President Barack Obama?

Is it too early for bu.bu.bu.bu.but Obama?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nicely done... BUT BUT BUT OBAMA!!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Nicely done... BUT BUT BUT OBAMA!!!!

Does it hurt to always be too little too late?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:

The media was distracted and sent on a wild goose chase by Obama faking his birth in Kenya.
Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

i would not be surprised to learn that trump has paid mistresses to get abortions. im just speculating based on how these things tend to go for politicians who take hard line stances against social issues.[/quote]

Yeah, I totally get were you are coming from. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama paid for some of his baby mama's deliveries when they were given up for adoption. Oh, and I'm just speculating based on how things tend to go...
Last edited by: waytooslow: Jan 27, 17 13:05
Quote Reply
Re: Hannity hits Trump with really hard questions [waytooslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I totally get were you are coming from. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama paid for some of his baby mama's deliveries when they were given up for adoption.

Quote Reply