Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2005 Cervelo Demo Bikes for Sale
Quote | Reply
Inside-Out Sports now has 2005 model Cervelo Demo bikes (Soloist Centaur, P2 SL, P3 SL, P3 Carbon, and Soloist Carbon) available for sale. These bikes were test ridden at Ironman North America Events throughout the year. All bikes will have some wear on them but are in relatively good condition. All frames come with the manufacturers warranty but are otherwise sold as is. Please email me or call our toll free number if you have any questions. Sizes are limited and bikes are available online as well.

www.insideoutsports.com

888-343-6313

kyle@insideoutsports.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Cervelo Demo Bikes for Sale [Kyle Gillooly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Especially on the P3SL's that is an awesome opportunity.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Cervelo Demo Bikes for Sale [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just recieved bjorns p3sl in the mail yesterday... too bad im a good 6000 KM away from home...

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Cervelo Demo Bikes for Sale [Kyle Gillooly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I appreciate everyone's emails that have been interested. We did sell through quite a few of these today. I would not expect to have many, if any, left next week. I hate to sound like a used car ad (no offense to used care sales people) but if you are at all serious about any of the bikes that we have do not hesitate.

Some of the bikes/sizes that are left are the Soloist Carbon Demo's 54 and 56, Soloist Centaur 51 and 56 (the later will sell this weekend, if you want it call asap), and P3 SL's in 51 and 58's.

Have a good weekend.

888-343-6313

www.insideoutsports.com
Quote Reply